More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Dark_Ness Dark_Ness

What is Bill up to today?

Shopping

Bill sighed as he looked around the clothing section. He couldn't bring himself to shop at a women's clothing store, so a department store would do for now.

He hadn't even wanted to do this in the first place. It felt like giving in to this damn curse and accepting that this was who he was now. Still, he couldn't really deny that his old clothes just didn't fit any more. Tripping over his pant legs and dealing with his shirts slipping down his shoulders (and his boobs bouncing, as little as he wanted to think about that) had finally his hand.

Not that he had any idea where to begin. Or, rather, he knew where to begin but not what he was doing. Underwear made sense as a start. Feeling his cheeks heat up, he hurried over and grabbed a plain looking bra and made his way to the changing room. He had been fortunate enough to be able to measure himself at home, thanks to instructions from the internet, so he could avoid an awkward request for a measuring. He hurried to try the damn thing on, and then looked into the mirror.

How does it fit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)