More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by goldboy goldboy

Does she wake up and go back downstairs? Do you observe her at a bar? Do you trick her into a date?

Bill gets to pick out her costume!

As I put the phone down next to her, I notice Morgan sleeps with a smile on her face. I know Bill is just downstairs, but I dont have enough information to even confront Bill at this point. Even though the text sounds naughty, I have no idea exactly what it means. While I lay down, I am unable to fully sleep and I start to think about different plans or ways I can bait the two of them to advance this further so I can catch them in the act. Then I remember, there were two halloween parties and we decided on the friday event, but maybe I can talk everyone into going to the saturday night party too, it would give me a chance to see what Morgan would wear and if she matched what I wore or if she went off another direction for everyone to enjoy.

When they wake up the next morning he walks over to Morgan and notices her only in her little thong and walk into the bathroom, "Good morning" I say, and Morgan also replies with a grin, "Morning"

"Hey Morgan, there is another halloween party tonight, over on the north side. Do you have time to go shopping for a costume today?" asking and hoping she will agree.

Morgan answers back, "I have time but my car is in the shop, are you taking me?" and I realize this is a great chance to get the two of them alone as i add, "I have to work, ask Bill to take you."

She acts upset, "He is such an ass, why cant you take me?"
"I just told you, I will be at work all afternoon - you can wear the school girl outfit again, you looked sexy."

Morgan knew she could wear it again because the people around her wouldnt know she was wearing the same outfit but she shook her head, "No I cant wear the same thing twice in a row. I will ask Bill."

She walks out of the bathroom and goes downstairs as i call out "Morgan! arent you forgetting soemthing" as she looks down and notices she is only wearing her thong and no other clothes, she blushes, not sure if she meant to do it or she didnt realize it, she walks back into the bedroom, "That was a close call, thanks!" she puts on a white tshirt and goes downstairs.

Bill is still sleeping on the couch as Morgan comes down and she brushes his shoulder a bit to wake him up, while doing so she looks over her shoulder a few times to make sure I am not watching the way she wakes him. He is passed out frmo a long night of drinking. She looks around one more time and no one is looking, so she reaches down for his hand while he is sleeping and lifts his hand up under her white shirt and rubs it over her panties. She moans just slightly at the feel of Bill;s hand. she then slides his fingers inside her thong so he can rub her bald little slit. She worried someone will see her so she looks over her shoulder and notices she is alone still, so she gets risky and slides one of his fingers inside her. she bits her lower lip at the feel of his finger and then sides it in and out of her pussy, she gets very wet over the feling and bites hard on her lower lip so she doesnt moan too loudly.

but she gets worried she will be caught, so she removes his hand and fixes her thong. she then goes to the kitchen to get a drink and calls upstairs, "Bill is still sleeping, I cant wake him!" as I call back down "he is likely still drunk, try again."

She lets some time pass and then goes back to bill, and eventually he wakes up and a smile is on his face, she returns a smile for a moment and quickly takes it off her face so that he cant see she was happy to see him. She just says, "You're a drunk bill. now get your ass up, you have to take me to the halloween store. No one else can take me, so i need you to go shopping with me for a new halloween costume for tonight."

Bill shakes his head and it upsets morgan, "Ass! why not?" he says, "because you didnt say that i get final approval - if you give me that, then i will take you" she walks away, "no way ass, im not letting you pick what i wear, it will be no larger than a napkin if i let you do that."

After about an hour and Bill is awake, showered, dressed and on his way out, he says "Bye" to everyone and then Morgan runs out the door after him, "Wait, are you seriously not going to take me to get my costume?"

he shakes his head, "You had your chance!"

morgan sighs and says, "Fine i will let you take me and pick out the outfit. deal"

Bill still shakes his head though and says, "Nope, its too late for that. If you want me to pick out your costume and drive you, then you also must go shopping without a bra too!" she almsot slaps him, but knows its her only chance to get a costume. as much as she hated his attitude, she was oddly excited about the way he was so rude around her. and it only made her want to tease him even more. she knew she coudlnt tease him if he went home so she agrees. "Okay let me go put my bra under the bed and i will be right back."

she goes inside and tells me about her plans, going out to join Bill in his car and then i go down and get in my own car and follow them, curious to find out exactly what's going on.

What does he get for her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)