More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Best Friend (not) Forever (Mind control)

John was walking in the street when he noticed two pretty girls. It was a perfect time for him to try his new item, the mind rewriter. It was still in test phase, but they would sure be good lab rat...

Getting close, he lifted something that looked like a torchlight and flashed them with it. The girls stopped immediately, like frozen in place. He had to be quick before anyone notice.

"You, the one on the left, I like my women with curves, gain twenty pounds and come back to me at 123 Fresher lane in this city to become my hyper-sexual lover. And you the one on the right, I don't need you, get some tattoos and start a career as an escort." he ordered them.

The two girls blinked few times and then resumed their walk like nothing happened. John was disappointed, it didn't seem to work. So, he'll have to start again... what a loss...

During the next weeks, the scientist worked on his project that made him fired from the academy, but which would make him rich if it worked. He couldn't see what was the problem though, everything should work fine.

One day, someone knocked at his door. And to his surprise, it was the girl from a month earlier. She had gained few ponds, her breasts and ass were bigger and she was dressed in a black lace dress.

"I'm here, honey..." She told him with a warm smile.

"You're... It worked !!" John shouted, realizing that his machine was working all this time.

"What worked ?" She asked innocently.

"N-Nothing ! Please come in ! Welcome home !!"

"I was waiting for this moment for weeks, I hope you like my curves..."

"Oh, yes !! Of course !!"

John was floating on a cloud, his device worked, and the girl looked even more amazing than he thought.

"I'm really horny... What do you think if we skip the drink and go right to the bed ?" She asked like it was perfectly normal.

The scientist led her to the bedroom where she took off her clothes and revealed her superb body that made him immediately hard. Once both naked, John joined his new girlfriend in the bed and started to play with her tits, kissing them, sucking the nipples. She moaned under his work on her soft body, and cried out of pleasure when his cock found its way in her pussy. The mind alteration worked even better than expected, as it rose her libido and sensation of pleasure to new heights. It had been a long time to have been with a woman and the scientist made sure to enjoy every moment.

When he finally stopped, exhausted, he turned to...

"What's your name ?"

"I'm Jane honey, but you can call me whatever you want."

"Ok, Jane, nice to meet you. You know what happened to your friend ?"

"I don't know, we didn't see each others for a while, she started to get tattoos and look for clients. It was weird..."


At the other side of the city, a man had paid an hour with the new escort in town. She looked really nice despite the several tattoos. He needed an outlet, so she would suffise anyway. There was nothing better than a good fuck to let go your frustration.


Several month later, John was selling his product on the black market and making a lot of money. Jane was living with him, fucking every day, several time a day sometimes. She was relentless.

The world would be a dangerous place for a while, until he release the protection glasses against his own product. Making twice the money with that stunt. A lot of men and women had their mind rewritten, but he didn't care, he had money and a beautiful soon to be wife.

Jane's friend was stopping by sometimes. She was a full time whore, having a lot of regular using her as an outlet for their frustration. But it was her work and she had no problem doing it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)