More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Who's gonna take the exam?

Ben Tennyson

( All characters are atleast eighteen)

Ben Tennyson,was laying down on his bed. It's been slowly lately, which wouldn't be a problem but when you got no girlfriend or any teammates. Then things get boring really fast, he sighed as he got up. His parents where away for the weekend, so that left him home alone. Now normally parents wouldn't let their eighteen year old son alone at home, but knowing Ben didn't have a girlfriend and any minute some kind of alien or magical monster could appear. They're pretty sure, Ben wouldn't be throwing any keg parties.

He walked out of the house and checked the mail. Surprisingly he saw one letter, it was in a green envelope with only his name on it. He thought it was strange but decided to check it out. He opened the envelope and pulled out a piece of paper. He reed it, the paper was a short quiz about your perfect anime show. Ben shrugged, it wasn't like there was anything better for him to do. Plus, he could get some laughs out of it.

He returned to him room and sat at his desk. He pulled out a pen and reed the first question.

What was the first question ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)