More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

What was the first question ?

What would be your perfect combination of genres ?

Ben thought about it, first he picked shounen. Ben loved shounen, the over the top fights, the cast of unique characters, the varies power sets, abilities and weapons and just the share amount of ham and charisma the main character had. Yes, shounen was just to much fun not to watch. Yes, he was getting older but he was a kid at heart. Plus, his life was kind of a shounen anime already. He does fight aliens and magical monsters on daily basis.

Ben thought about the next genre he would pick. He sighed, it would be harem. Ben knew plenty of gorgeous women but his luck with any of them was worse then a normal harem protagonist. At least they had several gorgeous and voluptuous women throwing themselves at them. He would be lucky for them to give him the time of day. He wished all of the women he knew would throw the at him. He licked his lips, as he imagined just that.

That lead into his next pick for genres, Hentai. Why he loved harem, they where always missing something. One male and several female and they didn't have sex. Ben knew why, censors and stuff. Porn was porn and he knew it couldn't be shown on general TV but this was his perfect anime so sex must be in it.

So Ben wrote down Shounen Harem Hentai.

Suddenly Ben felt a little fuzzy in the head. His memories became hazy, he knew he fought monsters and aliens but more percise details where hazy.

Ben looked at the quiz and reed the second question.

What was the second question ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)