More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

Who gonna be blacked next

Bella Thorne

Bella said waving her hand to end the porn shoot. "That's a wrap people."

Bella, the hot former Disney starlet, press a button to turn off the camera. She took off her director's hat letting her flowing fiery red hair down. She wore blue jeans and a black crop holdings up girls tightly together.

The hung pornstar wrap a towel around his waist, thanking Bella for allowing him to star in her second porn movie. He smile heading off toward the bathroom to wash down.

Bella admits to herself. If she wasn't a professional, she'd already bang that dude. She went over to Abella Danger, the porn actress who star in her debut film, happily shaking her hand.

Abella wipe off the huge load off her face while chatting with director. "I appreciate that you cast me again Bella."

The red head said. "No problem. I really enjoy seeing you getting it on." Bella hand slapping Danger large booty playfully.

Abella giggles. "Thanks." As she finishes wiping herself off, she ask Bella Thorne. "Hey I got another shoot with Blacked. If you want to come and check it out? I bet the guys would be down."

Does Bella go to a Blacked shoot?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)