More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Begin your climb up the mountain or pay a visit to the inn?

Begin your climb

Your leather armor is light and a vibrant red in the afternoon sun. A light wind blows your blond hair back. You feel ferocious. Your strange red sword hungers for blood. You hope to get some resistance before you reach the Druids.

Then, up ahead you see a carriage with a broken axel. Several scruffy men are pawing through some chests. A young women is cowering next to an you man. Brigands!

You rush toward the carriage. An older scruffy man sees you. He calls out. "If you value your life ignore what you see here.."

You quicken your pace. An arrow whizzes by your head. You break into a sprint. You are on them fast. You draw sword as your approach the archer at a full sprint. Before the archer can even draw his dagger your sword arches toward him. In desperation he holds up his bow. Your sword cuts through it and his neck like a warm butter knife through butter. The sword seems to absorb both the blood and life of the archer. Instead of feeling tired you feel invigorated.

You turn to face the two other men, who have drawn their swords. You note the older man's sword bares the mark of an eagle, signifying he is a sword master. You wonder if the sword is truly his. Your question is answered when he steps and thrusts at you. Despite your enhanced speed you barely dodge it.

The men circle you. You keep the sword master in front of you as the other man disappears from your peripheral vision.

"Johan, can I fuck her first?" You hear from behind you.

You drop down, spinning. Your sword slices off the man's foot at his ankle. He falls to the ground screaming. You focus on the sword master, feeling even more powerful. He lunges. You block, sending his sword a few inches to the left of your belly. You kick his groin. While he reels in pain you charge. He holds up he sword to block you. As your sword arches down it glows shattering the sword master's blade and then slicing the man' head in two.

It feels wonderful. You return the the footless man who still lies screaming. Your blade still hungers. You send it down one handed into his heart. Both the screaming and bleeding stop instantly.

You turn toward the astonished young woman. She is gorgeous and loyal, hovering over her likely dead boyfriend. You are conflicted. You don't know if you would rather fuck her, take her luscious young body, or kill her. Your sword still thirsts and no one would ever know.

You aporoach.

Kill her or fuck her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)