More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 21 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Kill her or fuck her?

Talk first

You approach her with a smile.

"By the gods, thank you for saving us."

The young man stirs. Apparently he is not dead.

"Our guard was killed by those brigands, and I need to get my betrothed somewhere safe."

Just a little disappointed you smile."There is an inn not far from here. The Wayward Lass."

"Please, help me get him there. Our parents are wealthy. I can pay you."

Fuck. Yes, smooth caramel skin, you think you would have fucked her. Though the pathetic wretch of a fiancé deserved the sword. You don't suppose that would have worked. Now you'll simply have to be the adored hero. "I'll help you get him to The Wayward Lass. You need not pay me." You figure there is always a chance he'll pass and she'll need consolation.

You help the young man up. You take one arm around your shoulder the gorgeous girl takes the other.

As you begin walking, the girl looks at you with adulation in her eyes. "Thank you so much for helping. Please, what is your name so that I may see you properly rewarded?"

Properly rewarded you think. A few hours between my thighs would be about right. Instead you say,"My name is Malena, no reward is necessary."

You continue walking in silence admiring the girls body. She is little more than eighteen, with full breasts, despite a thin athletic body. Her hair is brown, the color of chestnuts. Her face attractive, with large brown eyes and full pouty lips. Movement at The Wayward Lass draws your attention from her.

There are warriors surrounding The Wayward Lass. You hush the girl and set down her fiancé. You slip in to take a closer look. The Warriors around the Inn all shuffle about strangely. As you get close you realize these are no live warriors, but rather they bear the mark of the dark lord.

You search around for the leader. You realize it is the supernatural beauty standing in front off the inn.

She is tall with pale skin and raven black hair. She slides off her gray robe to reveal impressive breasts cradled by a black corset. She snears. "Come out now stone barer, or we shall kill them all."

She makes a motion with her hand and two undead warriors drag out a nineteen year old worker from the inn. You are taken by her innocent beauty and lovely strawberry blond hair. You lick your lips. This one you vow to fuck.

"Come out now stone barer or this one will face a gruesome fate."

Two soldiers walk a wheelbarrow toward her. Inside the wheelbarrow is the most gigantic maggot you have ever seen. Your sword cries for blood. These undead creatures have little, but they will do.

You run toward the undead warriors, yelling a battle cry. These are no slow moving zombies. They move toward you nearly as fast as live warriors. Nearly isn't fast enough, you hit them hard killing two or three at once. Your sword devours their life . A meager meal but enough to bring you face to face with the pale beauty. All but two of the undead warriors have been returned to the grave.

She looks at you a disturbed expression on her face. She whispers, "It can not be." Then continues in a loud booming voice, "I am Selena Blackheart, concubine of the dark lord. Flee from me or die."

You laugh, this one has blood and your sword hungers.

"Very well then. Die!"

Black lightning flashes from her fingertips. It sizzled as it touches you. You feel the icy hand of . Then your armor glows. You take one step toward her, then another. She redoubles her effort to blast you to no avail.

You reach a sword length from her.

She screeches,"No! This can not be!"

You swing your sword, slowly at first, but it builds momentum as it approaches her. You slice her neck. The spell stops and you drive your sword through her black heart. Her corpse shrivels. You feel her substantial life flow into you.

You turn and face the zombies holding the girl. Leaderless they simply stare at you. You flick your wrist and behead one. You flick it again and behead the other. The beautiful girl with the strawberry blond hair falls to the ground crying.

"You are safe. What is your name?"

"Yo...Yo...Yo...na. I...I owe you my life. How can I ever repay you."

"Yona, I have need of a squire. A squire willing to obey me without question. Will you be my squire?"

How does Yona answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)