More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Bee Girl Upgrade

"The Bee Upgrade." Samus selected from the list. She took the upgrade from the machine and inserted it into her zero suit, waiting for the changes to begin.

Samus' zero suit glowed briefly, before Samus' legs began to feel strange and the material from her upper thighs to her hips disappeared, leaving her thighs exposed and her zero suit resembling a leotard. Her legs froze up, and Samus tried to stay upright as her legs cracked painfully as bones and muscle changed, the fabric of her zero suit merging with her legs, the heel of her shoe joining with her foot as it began to harden into a pitch black chitin, a toughened carapace looking much like thigh-high boots now a part of her leg. Samus regained her balance and ran her finger down it, a very faint sensation following it, her sense of touch there greatly reduced. As she did this, the untouched areas of her thighs began to itch as a thick yellow and black fuzz grew from it, running up her thighs and swaying slightly as she moved.

As Samus got used to her new lack of toes, her zero suit began to change again, the blue patterns of it changing color to a striped yellow and black to match her fur. It shrank from her shoulders and chest, leaving her with a cleavage bearing yellow and black leotard, left with two opera gloves on her arms, strangely untouched. The back of her suit lowered, leaving her back down to her hips uncovered. Just before she began to walk back over to the mirror to get a look at herself, Samus felt the same strange sensation from her legs on her arms, and held them out to see changing similarly, each joint on her arms and fingers cracking painfully as it hardened to a black carapace ending at her upper arms, looking like and opera glove, and segmented at her fingers to allow movement and matching the look set by her legs. Samus waggled her fingers a bit, bringing her hands together with a slight crack at the impact.

After a second, she felt a slight pain and stretching felling just below her breasts on her sides, one that intensified and become slightly painful as two holes were cut into her suit, while two black hands pushed themselves out, growing into two shorter extra arms, the black chitin hardening and ending at her upper arm like her regular set, flopping uselessly as Samus tried to get used to the feeling of having two fully functional sets of arms.

As she did this, her back began to tingle as two transparent wings sprouted, starting short but quickly growing into two slightly glittering bee's wings, twitching quickly as Samus got used to them, adapting quickly. She felt an itching on her head, and two floppy antennae sprouted from beneath her hair, a few strange sensations coming through the sensitive antennae. Just above her rear end, she felt a tingling and stretching sensation as a bud sprouted, growing larger and larger into a bee-like abdominal, large, round, furry, and surprisingly light for its immense more than half-meter long size. A stinger flicked out of the end, and with her changes done, Samus walked over to the mirror to have a look at herself, her stinger bouncing very slightly as she moved.

As she walked, her eyes suddenly stung and she immediately shut them, trying to get the sudden pain to stop, which, after a few seconds, it did. When Samus opened them, she was immediately disoriented, everything extremely blurry. She stumbled over to the mirror, focused on the extremely blurry reflection of herself, able to focus properly after a minute, bringing herself back to her normal eyesight when she looked at a certain spot, although it was quickly improving. She looked at her face, ignoring the floppy antennae and saw that her eyes had turned completely black, with no pupil or iris to speak of. She could still see perfectly well, but it would take some getting used to whenever she looked at herself in the mirror. The second set of arms as well.

Samus looked at herself, trying to control her second set of arms, but only finding herself only able to control one set at a time, the unused one dropping down uselessly. If she concentrated extremely hard, she could clumsily use three arms, but couldn't control her fingers properly and decided that she'd need to get a lot of practice to use them properly. Deciding to move on to something more productive, Samus tried out her wings, them quickly flitting until she was able to hover off the ground, moving around and controlling herself fairly well, thanks to her previous experiences with flight.

"Well, these are going to take some getting used to…" Samus said, trying to make sure her other arms didn't wave around and hit herself.

What did she do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)