More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12

What's next?

Become a Peeping Tom.

You know it's wrong to spy on your friends, but frankly, without your help, Alice would be screwed and she would have to suck John's dick at the end of the night. You decide that you deserve a little peek at whatever you might find in the hidden apartment.

When you get there and creep inside with your own secret key, you find that things are still going pretty quietly. From your vantage point in the hallway, hidden from the main bachelor pad part of the apartment, you could barely hear anything at all. Listening closely, though, you realize that the two girls are just chatting.

"Oh my God, Alice," Daphne says, actually a little out of breath. There's a twinge of surprised desire in her voice. "I didn't know that you swing that way."

You can practically hear Alice blush. She probably didn't swing that way, honestly, but some things were worth enduring to avoid getting John's dick in your mouth. She giggled nervously. "Yeah, well," she says. "I've been thinking about it for a long time."

"I've been thinking about it too," Daphne purrs. "Thinking about you and that pretty face of yours."

"Oh yeah?" Alice says, perking up a little. "Really?" She was always shocked whenever anyone complimented her.

"Really," Daphne said. Peeking around the corner, you see her advance on your friend, pushing her back down onto the futon and crawling on top of her, lowering her mouth onto Alice's...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)