More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11

Where did you tell Alice to take Daphne?

To the hidden apartment.

TThe only people who knew about the bar apartment actually worked at the bar, and most of the workers even assumed that Felicity kept the only key on her, since she was the one that used it the most. Logic would dictate then that it would be the perfect spot for an illicit rendezvous, say between Alice and another woman.

That logic assumed that you had never gotten a booty call from Felicity, though, that you had never been told to retrieve the spare key hidden behind the mailbox so you could get into the apartment and find her waiting there in a sports bra and pair of booty shorts so you could drill her wet and waiting pussy into next week. But you had, and so you knew how to get into the apartment when no one else could.

You had told Alice to take Daphne there, telling her that Felicity had forgotten to lock it at the beginning of the night. She hadn't, but you had gone to unlock it yourself a while back, just in case. You suggested locking the door behind them to make sure that no one could intrude on their... personal time.

No one except you of course.

You avoided John by slipping in and out of the crowd and when you were sure that he had lost you you slowly started to make your way toward the hidden stairwell that lead to the apartment. You checked behind you to be doubly sure that he wasn't behind you and began the climb to the apartment.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)