More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13

What's next?

Watch an intimate moment between Daphne and Alice

You're actually a little shocked at what you see unfolding in front of you. Daphne isn't exactly the type to take things slow, let it build, all that shit. You've heard plenty of stories of her sucking dick in a bathroom or showing up somewhere in only a coat and lingerie, but it seems like you're seeing a different side of her now.

"Oh my God," Alice gasps as Daphne kisses her neck. "Mmmph." She shuts her eyes, and leans her head back into the pillow of the couch. Daphne is entirely on top of her, all of her energy concentrated on pleasing your friend, and she isn't even feeling Alice up! Daphne's hands roam up and down Alice's sides but she hasn't even touched her most sensitive spots.

Before your eyes, you see Alice begin to melt. She might have come up here to distract John and keep him from sealing the deal with Daphne. But it's quickly becoming apparent that no one, no matter their gender, can resist Daphne's tongue, as you watch the stress and the caution disappear from Alice's posture.

"You're so beautiful," Daphne whispers into Alice's ear, barely loud enough for you to hear at all. "I've been dreaming about you for so long..."

Alice goes bright red. "Really?" she says.

"Really." Daphne's hands slide between Alice's legs, and you see it disappear up her skirt. All of a sudden you wish you didn't have to stay so far away, especially as Alice's moans get louder and louder as Daphne kisses her and strokes her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)