More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who do we follow?

Becky Lynch: To Maintain Peak Condition

Becky Lynch, the current Women’s Champion of both Smackdown and Raw stared at the object in front of her. She was dressed in a tight leotard having just exercised when the package was delivered. Laying on her table, in her house, was a fragment of the meteor that had fallen, in a box, of course she had paid good money for it. It glowed with power, the power that many women sought after; the power to return their bodies into peak condition. Not that she wasn’t in peak condition but if there was a chance that she could become weak she had to take any advantage she needed. So she inhaled deeply and reached for the fragment grabbing it, she felt it the instant she closed her hand around it. Energy flooded into her body, she felt her breasts get hot and her butt, she felt her muscles expand slightly and she felt a strange burning in her crotch. She held on even as the glow from the rock faded but her own body glowed with energy but she couldn’t hold on much longer and she fell back fainting the fragment falling from her hands.

She groaned as she woke up the back of her head was throbbing and… she felt like her clothes were incredibly tight. She sat up rubbing the back of her head and in doing so saw her arm, there was a clear distinct muscle that she hadn’t seen since her younger days. She looked at her other arm and saw it had a rather distinct muscle tone. She then looked down at her chest and saw her significantly larger breasts. She flushed slightly at how big they were now, she reached up and grabbed them. They had been modest B-cups, a rather typical bustline for someone in her business. But now these were easily in the E-cup range, people would see and know she took the fragment. She then stood up and looked at her behind jutting out was now a butt probably 35-40 inches across. She touched it feeling the soft yet firm buttocks. “Geeze didn’t expect for them to get that big well if I fall on my ass it’ll be good cushioning.” she said. It was then she felt the tightness at her groin. “Guess I need bigger clothes I gotta ge-” but as she reached down to grab her lower leggings she felt it… the rather sizable bulge. She stood there knowing she couldn’t just look down. She ran to her room and looked in the full body mirror, and she saw a very large bulge at her groin. She grabbed her pants and in her haste tore it off and saw bulging from her panties… a very clear dick and balls. She felt light headed, “Wh-Wha-!? This is…!” She stuttered, her vision was blurring, “I… must be dreaming!” she said and she stumbled onto her bed, “Y-Yeah dreaming… I… that or I’m just… too fucking tired.” she said. She crawled onto her bed, “Just… sleep…” she said and she her eyes to close and after some turning and twisting was asleep.

-The Following Day-

It hadn’t been a dream she stared at her dick which now hung free of the panties and her balls too. Both were quite large. She was tempted to measure it but she didn’t know how to do her balls. She sighed and went to take a shower, it was an odd shower, she tried her best to not get water on her dick or her balls but it was unavoidable. She just dealt with it even as the hot water splashed on her head arousing her unintentionally. “Goddammit, the last thing I need is to get this thing hard! Next thing I know I’m gonna think about screwing other girls!” she shouted with frustration. No sooner had she finished showering than said thoughts began to emerge. She thought of the other female wrestlers. “Shit.” she exited the shower drying herself off ignoring her throbbing prick.

The only saving grace she had was that she had a week to find out how to either get rid of this or find a way to reverse it. “Thank God Seth is with his buddies for a month gotta figure out how to get rid of this before he comes back… or before I have to wrestle again.” she groaned. But unknown to her she was spied on yesterday and said spy was calling their employer.

Kanako Urai, better known as Asuka, grunted as she lifted the heavy barbells dressed in tight gym clothes. She was currently at a gym getting ready for the big event coming this week. Her phone began vibrating and putting up the barbell she began towel her sweaty face dry and slid out and grabbed her phone. She saw the text message, along with a picture showing a man with a strange box handing something to Becky. “So she is also getting a fragment just like Charolette and Alexa. Good thing I ordered mine already.” she gripped her phone tightly, “You’re not winning this time!” she growled.

-1 Week Later-

Becky was nervous she had tried looking into what happened in secret from what rumors she had picked up a lot of celebrities who got the fragments just seemed from public view. Paparazzi were all over it trying to find out just what the hell was going on. She fidgeted on the private jet hoping that nobody would find out, she glanced down at her crotch she was wearing tights with a belt and had bound her new organ tightly it hurt but she could handle it for now. She just hoped nobody had found out about the truth of the fragment now. She felt the plane start to dip and she braced for landing.

-Several Hours Later-

She sat in front of Vince McMahon who was rubbing his forehead irritated, “So you took a fragment… you know what it does?” he asked.

She felt a solitary bead of sweat down her back, “D-Do you?” she asked.

He sighed, “Unfortunately I do, my daughter got one, and now she is holed up at home locking herself in her room bawling her eyes out about the fact she now has a… dick…” he said. “So then you’re the second one then.” he said.

She blinked, “S-Second?” she asked.

He sighed, “Yeah Alexa Bliss also came in to report that she had also used the fragment. That’s 2 of my top female wrestlers out of commission!” he said, “This is a disaster when the wrestling community finds out this is just gonna cause a shitstorm of trouble.” she swallowed.

She knew it’d be dumb to ask ‘When’ after all he was right something like this won’t be kept a secret forever. She was so ashamed of herself then she thought of it, an idea so crazy, so stupid that it might actually work! “H-Hey boss w-what about a special uh… wrestling division for girls like us?” she asked.

He stared at her, “What?” he asked, “Are you crazy it’s not gonna work!” he said chuckling.

She frowned, “I-It might.” she said.

He rubbed his head, “Ya know tell you what if you can convince my daughter to do it in like a month from today I’ll humor you and do a few episodes. I doubt anybody will appear or show up.” he said.

She shrugged, “I guess might as well ain’t got much else to do…” she said, “Now I gotta hope that nobody catches me with this thing.” she said.

-Asuka-

Asuka stood in the back room staring down at her assistant, a young woman named Sakura, a Japanese woman who was picked for two reasons one she spoke Japanese and English fluently and could translate when she had a hard time explaining herself. Second, she was originally a fan of Asuka’s earlier wrestling career. Now she was staring at Asuka who stood taller, slightly buffer, and with a large 14 inch long and 2 inch thick dick. Not to mention her rather pendulous softball sized balls which visibly throbbing as they swelled up with sperm. Ever since she had gotten that fragment a new world opened for her. “To think it’d make me a real-life futanari… amazing. I'm eager to see what it’s like from the man’s point of view… now… BLOW ME!” she ordered. Sakura blushed and looked at it and she couldn’t resist. After all this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. To suck off a wrestler she opened her mouth and pushed herself forward.

-Becky-

Becky sighed as she drove to her trailer she didn’t know why she said what she said… when she thought about it Vince was right it was crazy nobody would watch it. She pulled up to the trailer which was at the edge of the city out of the way to avoid the crowds. Hell Vince had announced that they would be canceling today’s highlight matches. Though they would get a show they were still pissed off that they didn’t see the main fight primarily the fight between Becky and Asuka. She turned off the car and walked out and was about to walk in when she heard it, “OH MY GOD!” the squeal of a fan. She groaned with dread and turned to see a rather tall and slightly chubby and rather… well-proportioned girl with glasses and freckles. The sight of the girl made her heart start to beat and her groin throbbed with fire and desire.

She mentally cringed, ‘Oh fuck this is the worse I want to fuck a fan… god damn this… dick!’ she self-rebuked. “H-Hey uh nice to meet you, you… who are you?” she said.

The fan stopped a few inches short of her, “Oh my god! You are Becky right?” she asked, Becky nodded and the fan bounced on the tip of her toes, “Yeeesss! I knew it! This is your trailer even without the banners!” she said, “HA! Lisa can suck it!” Becky felt her groin throb at the word ‘suck’ she winced. “O-OH right um my name is Julie, Julie Beckette, I-I’m a HYUUGE fan of yours! I’ve watched all your matches including your debut matches! You are just-! Wow!” she said “You are just so explosive!” she gushed.

Becky once again felt her crotch throb, she felt it forcing her bindings apart, she had to get inside quickly. “H-Hey how about an autograph and we call it a day?” she asked.

For that instant Julie’s bubbly attitude deflated then reinflated “R-Right uhm… you must be mad about your match being canceled… so uh… I don’t have anything on me right now so can you sign my shirt?” She asked.

Becky stared at the shirt her eyes focusing on the chest… that chest with those big… juicy… bazo- “NO!” she shouted out loud, she saw Julie’s startled look and cleared her throat, “Ahem… no uh let me get a picture and I’ll sign it for you.” she offered.

Julie nodded, “Ok cool!” she watched as Becky unlocked the door and went in.

Becky sighed as she closed the door, and looked at her groin, “I swear to god this dick is gonna be the end of me.” she hissed through gritted teeth. She went to find one of her many photo’s… only to find nothing… she searched and searched but found not a single one, “Oh hell no they wanted to get fresh pictures for TODAY!? And…” she looked for one of her old photos but none were to be found, “Shit!” she hissed.

She then felt it again, her groin throbbing, if she didn’t get some relief of some sort she would be in serious trouble. The pain currently was worse than in the ring; she only dealt with it because she didn’t expect it to be dealing with it for long. But now she was pushing her limits, “Fuck.” she reached for her waist and pulled her belt she loosened it and the waistband, the moment it loosened she felt relief but there was still pain. She pulled even more when she heard the knocking, it startled her so much that her pants fell completely revealing her lower body. “Shit, shit, shit, shit!” she grunted.

She then heard Julie’s voice, “U-Um Becky? D-Do you need help? You sound like you need it.” Becky scrambled to get her pants back on but already her new dick was hard and her balls were swollen from both the build up and the recent mental encouragement. There was no way she was gonna hide it, “Becky?” she heard the door creak, she turned to grab the knob only for it to be pulled back and for her to be revealed in her full semi-nude glory to her fan who stared at the huge dick and the big red balls. There was a very long pause, finally it was broken by Julie, “So uh… is this… for some type of fetish thing?” She asked.

Becky blushed, “Uh… no it’s… I…” she felt the cool air brushing her dick, already super charged by her thoughts, and being pent up it was the catalyst for her first official ejaculation. Her body stiffened her toes curled and her butt clenched as she thrusted her hips involuntarily. She felt it the sweet release of her dick pumping sperm in huge gouts of jizz. Thick ropes of cum spewing out thick enough that it splattered all over Julie as she stared in shock. Her glasses and hair getting a light sprinkling of jizz. A 5 second orgasm but it felt like 50, and it was glorious, to have all that pressure and tightness released… she felt weak at the knees. She would’ve collapsed had she not seen Julie standing there shuddering. She regained her strength, “Oh my god! I am sorry! Um let me clean you up.” she walked forward and grabbed Julie’s shuddering hand and pulled her in.

Once inside Julie spoke, “Th-this is real? S-So yo-you?” Julie was set down in a chair while Becky went to get a towel. She held up a shaking hand and pulled off her glasses, “W-What’s going on?” Becky returned with a wet towel in hand.

She began to clean Julie’s body, there was silence as she did her best when it was soaked with jizz. She put it to the side for the most part. Julie was cleaned and her face cleared up. The leftover jizz was mostly stuck in the fan’s hair. Becky inhaled slowly, “Ok… so you got questions.” she said, “Before you ask any let me first say I am so sorry about this.” she said she rubbed her hands trying to figure out what to say, “Alright you know those meteor fragments people were getting?” the freckled fan nodded, “So I got one of those and I used it, you might’ve noticed I’m… slightly more well developed now.” she said.

Julie nodded, “I did but I didn’t want to say anything cause well… people say you only take those cause you can’t accept your current looks.” she said, “B-But I think it’s nice to get a second chance if possible or to stay in peak condition you know? S-So I’m not against it… but how did you get that?” She asked pointing at the now flaccid dick.

Becky groaned, “Sadly the fragment also gave me that.” She said. “I imagine anybody that takes one ends up with one.” she said.

Julie’s eyes widened, with shock and surprise, “S-So if any other female wrestler took it… th-then…” Becky nodded morosely, “Whoa…” she was silent.

Becky sighed, “Go ahead.” she said Julie blinked with confusion, “Tell your friends and the internet about what’s going on.” she said.

Julie once again blinked then said the most unexpected thing, “Why?” She asked, “What do you think I’m just some wannabe fan who follows you to be cool?” She folded her arms over her chest, “Hell no! I’m not that type of girl if I follow someone I stick with them to the end. I will never betray you!” she said.

Becky was stunned, “O-Ok… sorry about that but uh…” she felt her heart throb as she looked at Julie she then felt it her dick starting to get hard again. “Fuck I’m sorry! I don’t wanna bring this down but this damn thing has a mind of it’s own!” she said.

Julie looked down, “Oh th-that’s cool uh… do you need help with that?” She asked.

Becky felt her heart thudding in her chest, “I-I don’t want to be rude or lower you to that so-” But Julie reached down and grabbed the still hardening shaft.

Julie smiled and she got to her knees, “Ya know… I’ve never dated anybody people think I’m weird for liking what I like. They call me the bimbo nerd cause of… well…” she gestured to her body.

Becky didn’t know what made her say these next few words but she couldn’t stop it, “I think you’re adorable and your body is sexy.” Julie’s face turned bright red, and she lowered her head down and put Becky’s dick in her mouth. Becky hissed with pleasure as she felt the hot, rough and wet tongue licking her dick head. “O-Oh shit!” She gasped and once again she orgasmed, her balls squeezing out cum her dick bulging as it shot thick jizz into Julie’s mouth so thick and copious it stuck to Julie’s mouth and her throat, she instantly pulled away raising her hand to block the stream. “Ungh!” Becky grunted as her cock spewed out cum 5 times ending with several weak spurts. Julie reached into her mouth and scraped out what she could of Becky’s seed. Whatever was left she went to the bathroom to wash her mouth out. Becky was in orgasmic bliss her first ejaculation felt good but this felt even better. She was broken out of her state of mind when Julie tapped her shoulder, Becky looked at her then turned to where Julie was pointing showing the mess of jizz in front of her covering the floor and some of the walls.

Julie smiled “I’ll help.” and with that the two began to clean up the sperm covered trailer as they worked Julie said, “You know if you need… ‘help’ with your friend I’m available no problem.” she offered.

Becky smiled, “You know I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.” she said.

-Asuka-

Asuka sat in her seat before her somewhat bloated and jizz covered form of Sakura laying on her back, her limbs twitching from ecstasy. “With this I’ll be the champ next! Watch out girls Asuka’s going up!” She said triumphantly.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)