More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

How does the Changing of Hands go?? If it happens at all

Barely Civil, but well enough to not cause an international Incident

You had left Sunagakure and the Land of Wind Roughly a week ago and you were Stopping along the way to visit your Father's Safe-Houses that dotted The Lands of Wind, Fire, Earth, Lightning, Water, and Rain, picking up Countless Ninja Tools including several of the Blades of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist, namely the Sewing Needle Sword, Kiba, Explosive Tag Sword, and the Helmet Splitter Swords, and your Father's old battle armor which you wore under a Silver Cloak with the Uchiha Clan's Family Crest on its back.

But now as you walked through the village Gates, you were greeted by a squad of ANBU Black Ops of Konohagakure led by Inoichi Yamanaka, Shikaku Nara, Chõza Akimichi, and Ibiki Morino.

''It's been a very long time Shisui Uchiha, last time we saw you, you were but a babe on the day of the Fourth Hokage's , the day the Nine-Tails killed your Mother, but was also the day we sealed the Three, Five and Four-Tails into you. I Still remember my daughter crying her heart out when I told her you would be leaving for the Sand village, Nothing I Could Say or do would stop her tears until Lord Fugaku Uchiha and Itachi Came past and explained to her the Problem You faced. Now Naturally I Believe that you want to see your old home. So the Hokage has agreed to let you live there if you wish it to be so.'' Says Inoichi warmly and sniles as he notices Shisui Look up at him at the mere mention of his daughter. ''If it's okay with you I'd like to Walk there myself, Its hard enough trying to keep both of my Doijutsu Deactivated even with my sunglasses on, I need to be alone.'' Replies Shisui as he removed his Specs to emphasise his Point showing that his Rinnegan was still active, despite his sharingan Deactivating and Reactivating every ten-to-Fifty Seconds.

Do they let him leave on his own or not?!?!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)