More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by cornblower cornblower

Why is Belle naked?

Bandits on the road in the forest

Belle was leaving from the lovely evening she had with the Beast and was hurrying back home. She jumped on her horse when she saw that her father was suffering and rushed off into the forest. She didn't even have time to change out of her stunning yellow gown and just threw a traveling cloak on top of her outfit.

She knew that home was a four hour ride. Two hours in, she decided to take a break and give her horse a rest by a small lake. She crouched carefully on the ground, trying to ensure that the voluminous folds of her gown did not get dirty on the ground.

Suddenly, a gang of masked highwaymen appeared. Their leader called out to Belle, "Where did you come from, my Beauty?"

Belle was scared to be surrounded by the men and realized how alone she was. She also realized that she had taken the magic mirror with her, so the Beast would not be able to see her and rescue her.

She replied, "Please sirs. I'm just on my way back to my home to take care of my ailing father."

The leader said, "Well you're on our turf and your horse is drinking our water, so you need to pay the toll."

Belle said, "But I have no money. Please sirs, please let me keep going on my journey."

The leader said, "You seem to be wearing a pretty fancy dress there for somebody with no money. Now take it off!" With that, he pulled out a sword and held it up towards Belle.

Belle knew she had . She reached behind her back to unlace her beautiful yellow silk gown. She was upset, not only to be stripping half naked in a forest, but that a dress that had led to such a beautiful night was being handed over to some random brigands in the forest. After undoing the back, she pulled it off of each shoulder and let it fall to the ground. She carefully stepped out of it and handed it over to the men.

One of the henchmen took it and put the voluminous satin dress on the back of his horse. The leader looked her up and down, admiring her beautiful pale yellow bra and panties and white stockings and white heels that she was trying to cover up with her hands. He said, "I'll take all the fancy underwear too."

Belle knew she had to obey. She reached behind and undid her bra, passing it over with right hand, while covering her breasts with her left. She stepped out of her heels and pulled down her panties and stockings, bending over to pick up the tangled pile of lace. She held them out to the men who eagerly grabbed them.

"One more thing my dear.", the leader said.

Belle looked at him confused, aware of how naked she was and that he had already taken everything she had on.

"I'll take the fancy jewelry and gloves too."

While still trying to cover herself up, she pulled off her matching yellow gloves, undid her earrings, and her golden hair band, letting her brown hair flow down her back.

The leader looked at her, satisfied he had gotten everything.

He went to ride away and said, "Oh and one more thing.."

Belle looked up quizically as he took her horse with him, leaving the naked brunette all alone in the woods.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)