More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

What's next?

Things Get Worse

Belle was furious and humiliated, first her wonderful evening was cut short. Next, she stranded in the middle of the forest, unable to reach her father. Then her horse was stolen, she prayed no harm comes to it and lastly. She was completely naked, she couldn't help but screamed.

She knew she couldn't stay here, so with a sigh Belle started walking. It was getting colder and with nothing on, she felt it. She kept her arms warped around her, at least it kept her breasts covered. As she made her way thru the woods, she decided to take a short cut.

After an hour Belle released she was lost.

" How can this night get any worse." Said Belle.

She was so unfocused she didn't see the drop. Soon Belle was rolling down a small hill. At the end she found herself in a large pool of mud.

" No !" Screamed Belle, as she was completely covered in mud.

She stumbled around trying to get up from the slippy mud. She thought she was able to get up but soon found herself sliding around. She fell into some vines, as she tried to climb her way out.

In the end she was able to but not with a cost. Somehow her hands got tied behind her back. She tried to break free but the vine was just to strong. She felt even more humiliated as she couldn't even cover herself.

What happened next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)