More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Backdoor love (corruption)

Jane had everything one could want. A nice job, a long lasting boyfriend, a house, ... and yet something was missing. She was feeling an emptiness she didn't know how to fill, and was constantly occupying her mind to not think about it.

One of her pass time, was phone games. And she got an interesting one lately. Backdoor love. It was an escape game where you had to find the backdoor of the room. You could win some widgets to add to your characters and get new stuffs to change its look. It was fun until the alterations started to affect her too, with a delay. Her breasts grew from B to G in a month, she also got a six pack short after, and discovered clothes she had in the game, in her wardrobe, at her size.

It was a shocking and a bit scary, but at the same time, it was bringing some color to her monotone life. But the best it brought was a taste for anal. Her back door started to itch when the changes began to be visible. And she made her boyfriend happy when she admitted him she was dying to try.

It was a revelation, the pleasure was incredible and it became easier with each session. She actually enjoyed sex and was thinking about it constantly. It was crazy how the thing that was missing was such a simple thing. She had some suspicions that that new revelation was actually something from the game, but she didn't care, she enjoyed it too much.

After a while, Jane was wearing a buttplug when she wasn't having sex with her man. Her ass could take his cock like a second vagina. Her hairs also turned blond, thanks to another change made earlier in the game.

She changed her avatar in the game, more and more, a locked heart tattoo, nipple rings, skimpy clothes, ... But those changes weren't fitting for her job as a luxury hotel employee. And her boss called her in his office.

"Ms. Doe. You attitude in the past few month had become bad and worse. You're attire is not appropriate, you've got a breast job to make them ridiculous, you got tattoos, you died your hairs. I can't keep you looking like that, and it's too bad because you were a good employee."

Jane listened to her boss, siting in the comfy chair. It was the same kind of speech than her lame ex-boyfriend when she told him they should start doing porn. She spread her legs before crossing them, revealing her lack of underwear on her bald pussy under her mini skirt. That sight made her boss turn red and squirm on his chair.

"Sure, fire me because I'm comfortable with my body. Like I care. It was a boring job anyway..."

"I-I'm glad we understand each others..." The man said, trying to keep contenance.

Jane uncrossed her legs and stood up to lean on his desk, giving him a good view of her massive tits.

"Hey, I left my man, because he couldn't accept the new me. So, I'm quite horny right now. Wanna have some fun before I go ?"

"I... uh..." The man mumbled. But she knew he couldn't say no.

Few month later, the first movies of Jane were coming out. Anal bitch 3 and Anal destroyers were a success and she was on a good path to become famous. She got a new boyfriend who was totally okay with her work and had a big cock she could enjoy a lot at home. The app weirdly disappeared from her phone, but it was ok, she was having too much fun in her life to play anymore.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)