More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 153 by Actiaeon Actiaeon

Do you go to her?

Sex in nature (Edan)

You walk over to her, throwing your clothing beside her own as you rush over to join her. While the natural aphrodisiac in the air of Ross 128 is getting you both ready for a little more 'intimate' of a time.

"Ello tere," Mira says, smiling as her arms rest on the rock wall.

"Ello wat is a hermos nurn doen here?" You smile back, wadding through the water.

"Its no hermos ver nurn, its muy," she smiles, coming forward and wrapping her arms around your neck, "dum pitar."

You press in for a kiss, landing a quick one on her lips, only for a second before pulling back, "but im duy pitar," "but I'm your man," you whisper to her.

She smiles at the response before slipping a bit, and she would have tripped had you not been holding onto each other. Meanwhile, you feel the warm breath of her gasp as she does; you both laugh; your voices muffled from the sleeping others by the loud rushing of the water.

She lets go of you, her arm running down your bicep before she slowly heads back into the falling stream, resting her backside on the cold rock face, while she begins washing her face. You walk over gently, pressing your body into her, pushing her between you and the rock face, the water flowing over the both of you, getting you both wet.

You reach up to her face, noticing a little dirt clinging to her face. Gently you use your thumb to wipe it away before tracing your thumb along her scar, eventually running it down to her neck.

Her eyes look at you, almost impatiently, yet you continue your gentle treatment. You are pushing her back as she tries to kiss you, keeping her at a distance as you run your hand down her body, running them down the curve of the back and towards her hips. Before bringing them back up her, grabbing the sides of her neck, pulling her back in for a deep kiss, your tongues intertwining together.

You feel her hands move to your back before she starts to push you, turning the positions; you jump slightly as your backside touches the cold stone. The water now flowing over your face. Her hands soon begin to explore your body, as you feel her hands run down your biceps and slowly run down your back, before coming back up to run along your muscular chest. Before she pushes you back into the stone, you close your eyes due to the water and nearly jump as you feel her mouth envelop you rapidly hardening cock.

Her hand wrapped around as her mouth slowly moves up and down your shaft, each time stopping at the head to apply a little suction; it is enough to make you grab onto the stone wall.

She continues to work your member in and out of her mouth expertly, soon reaching your full hardness, her other hand coming to rest on your balls, grabbing the package while you move your hands to grab onto her wet reddish-brown hair, holding it out of her face.

She continues for a while, beginning to pick up the pace slowly. You groan slightly. As she does, her other hand was pushing you back, and her tongue was working along your head.

However, she stops, coming up, "I hain du to fuk muje aln," "I want you to fuck me now," she says, running her hand along your chest again.

You look into her eyes as you move your now hard member to point at her genitalia. Slowly you thrust upwards, your cock pressing past her tight lips. Your hands are grabbing onto her semi-soft ass as you pull her up. You are slowly bringing her feet up off of the ground, as her arms wrap around your neck, her moaning directly into your ear.

You feel her soft breasts press into your chest as you begin to thrust into her, giving her what she wanted. Meanwhile, she begins to move her hips, rotating them in your arms. Her moaning getting loader, and for a moment, neither of you care if anyone nearby can hear you over the falling water.

She begins to use her well-developed arm-muscles to use her shoulders to lift herself along your shaft, working with your movements to bring your thrusting even faster, and towards a pleasant ending for both of you. Feeling the pleasing and soft jiggle of Mira's ass-flesh, each time your hips collide.

Her moaning is getting ever so loader, "la mada, la du durven mada," "Don't stop, don't you dare stop," she practically screams into your ear.

Not that I would want to, you think, reaching closer to finishing yourself.

You two continue thrusting, the water rushing around you two as Mira's breathing gets quicker. With one final push, you push her to your hilt, as her arms wrap tightly around your back. Her body begins to shake as her passage begins to move, trying to get your large cock to release your seed already. This internal movement sends you quickly over the edge yourself as you start to pump your cum into the orgasming woman — each ribbon electing a moan from you and your partner.

Soon you both begin to calm down... as you set Mira down onto the ground, her legs somewhat not working as she leans into you. Giving you a quick, thank you kiss.

This is the currently the end of the ongoing chapter.

Below is a link to a couple of polls, should you want to take the time to do them, thank you...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)