More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MidbossMan MidbossMan

Whose story do you wish to follow? Characters are listed in order of acceptance into the harem.

Azazel, the Curious Angel

Azazel

Azazel, the Curious Angel, joined the harem to follow the Helltaker's journey and further her own research on the denizens of hell. She seems a little lost as to why she's sticking around... but she's sticking around.

Azazel's charm points are her cute ribbons, her little pen and notepad, and her persistent smile. Taking a closer look at her curiosity, one may speculate that Azazel actually seems more interested in the demons of the harem than in the Helltaker himself... Even without that distinguishing trait, as an angel among demons, she's a fish out of water.

The time in hell has taken this angel away from her former work associates into a life of debauchery, demons, and pancakes. Often, she seems to fade into the background and take notes, but is that all she wants? Maybe she wants a little piece of the same action the Helltaker is getting? She's got her own motivations to want to spend some more time with our hero and his harem.

Let's make sure this angel gets her wings!

Read on or create your own story to support Azazel in her plot: from harem to main squeeze!

How will Azazel's story begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)