More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

How does Ria come to regret her new 'hobbie'?

Author's Note

Firstly, you dont need me to tell you that racism is wrong. Nor do I condone it. Racism is an evil of society that is sadly on the rise.

Like WWE - Don't try this at home!

I was well aware when setting out writing this the story that it would not be for everyone. It is a niche erotic tale.

This is long read about racial humiliation and interracial sex

Asians generally, and South Asian (Indian/Sri Lankan) in particular, have the positive, 'model minority' stereotypes and tropes associated with being more intelligent and entrepreneurally successful ... and also with a heavy cultural emphasis on family honor, respect and loyalty ...

This story aims to play upon the above mentioned with racial-ethnic and gender stereotypes and tropes ...

Along with making Ria look and act slutty, promiscuous and ridiculous ... These narrative devices that cultivate and manipulate Ria into looking and act stupid or dumb, even mentally deficient and 'retarded'

Also being scolded and scorned for looking or acting 'lazy' ... And, in conjunction with her family, looking and acting in ways that dishonor her family, and are betrayals of them

I hope all the aforementioned will be entwined and weaved into this complex but interesting read... And hopefully help lift it above the normal race story.

I'm always open to suggestions and constructive critique.

I also love contributions from other authors. But I appreciate the author dropping me a message first with their idea.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)