More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

To Be Continued...

Note from the author.

Most people have two sides. The 'Prude and the Perv' as I call them. I'm no different.

I love writing erotica and believe Chyoa is a fantastic site to express and share my dark and creepy desires.

But I am going to take an absence from this story for an extended amount of time. This is to enable me to focus on mainstream writing. Something I have neglected since July.

But, alas, I need to return to my main writing. After all, if I want to be successful in my chosen field then I need to work hard on it and avoid distractions… as fun and as sexy as they are.

So I will be away. I'm not exactly sure for how long. But after a few weeks I'll be logging back in for reading and messaging. But I won't be writing for at least six months or more.

I've told myself that as a reward for finishing my young adult fantasy manuscript and sending it to literary agents, only then will I add to this story again.

NB; This story will remain open. Other writers can submit chapters. The wonderful editor Regressed Negress is still active and I'll be dropping by from time to time.

It's been a pleasure.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)