More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Almax Almax

Where do we start off?

Author's Note

Hello!
First things first, I want to make something super duper clear right off the bat: this is me trying something completely different from anything I've ever done before, but the morals are all the same. No characters in here are going to be in any real distress at any times, and no characters are gonna die or anything like that. If something happens that would usually cause distress type-stuff, the character will probably actually be enjoying it. I just want to say that because I don't want people coming into this expecting different stuff and being disappointed. Sorry if that's you! I hope you can find the thingies that you're looking for.

I'm open for suggestions and stuff, but at least for right now I probably won't be having submissions from other authors. This is mainly about me trying something completely different to what I'm used to, and also so that I can a way where I can make something for people to read much quicker than I can when I write for my other story. With the virus going around right now, a lot of people are stuck at home, and it sucks when you run out of things to do, so I'm going to be trying to make things a bit nicer for people for the next few weeks. This should help, hopefully! Plus I get to improve stuff.

Please do let me know what you think of this story, because again, I'm super out of my element doing this, and I don't expect it to be super good yet. Thanks a ton for reading, and I hope you have a great rest of your day!

Cover picture is from https://sfwhentai.blogspot.com/2016/08/happy-kawaii-oppai-hentai-girl-in-all.html?m=1


Thank you!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)