More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 57 57

Which story/character do you follow?

Author's Male OC

You're a Pokemon trainer travelling through the region of Kanto. You come from the region Johto, where you catch an amazing Pokemon team with your Feraligatr, the last evolution of your Totodrile, your first Pokemon.

You're travelling to Mount Silver, when suddenly a mysterious figure appears from nowhere. The figure, a female, tells you:

"Are you a Pokemon trainer?" she asks, defiantly

"Yes, who wants to know" you reply to her, acting like a macho man

"A trainer. Want a challenge? If you accept and defeat me in a 1x1 battle, I can give you this" she tells you, showing you a strange fruit. But its not strange to you, due to your botanical knowledge: It's a groo-groo fruit, very well known for its curative powers and its capability of enhancing Pokemons abilities on the battlefield. You have to get one of these.

"What do you want in exchange?" you ask her

"All your posessions, but not your Pokemons. I no need more Pokemons. Also, Officer Jenny is controlling all the Pokemon sales..." she tells you, awaiting for your answer.

The prize is very tempting, you can enhance your Pokemons abilities with that fruit, but the possibility of losing everything worries you. What do you decide? Do you accept the challenge? Do you win or you lose?

What do you decide? Do you accept the challenge? Do you win or you lose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)