More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Control Freak Control Freak

Who is cursed, and why?

Aubrey, for her vanity

Aubrey was beautiful. She knew it, her parents knew it, and everyone at her old high school knew it as well, mostly because she wouldn't let them forget it. And now that she was in college, she was doing her best to make sure she kept her place among the top.

Part of making sure that happened was her morning inspection in the mirror on the wall of her dorm room. Just like every morning, she took a moment to admire her dark wavy hair, the skin that had the perfect Mediterranean tan (not a single line to be seen!), her big brown doe eyes, and her body that had that all-natural perfect hourglass figure that drove the boys wild.

"I'd be so jealous if I wasn't me," Aubrey said to herself with a self-satisfied smirk, placing her hands on her hips to pose in front of the mirror.

"Wow, narcissistic much?" her roommate Anna snarked as she wrapped her towel around her torso.

"Hey, when you've got a body like mine, you can't help but admire it a little," Aubrey replied, "Not that I expect you to understand."

It wasn't that Aubrey considered her friend unattractive necessarily. After all, Anna had a pretty face, nice dirty blonde hair, and a smooth pale complexion. But the poor girl had practically nothing up top, compared to Aubrey's own perfect C-Cups, and while Anna's ass was tight it was also small due to her lackluster hips. Anna may be thinner than her, but she barely had anything for the boys to grab.

"Curves aren't everything," Anna said, rolling her eyes as she grabbed her shower caddy, "Besides, the whole waif look is in right now, especially with nerds."

"Well good for you then," Aubrey replied, taking one last look at herself before grabbing her own caddy off the floor, "You can have the boys, and I'll take the men."

Aubrey and Anna continued their discussion/catfight in the hall as they made their way to the showers, not paying attention to where they were going. Because of this, they didn't notice the chubby brunette with the thick-framed glasses walking in their direction until Aubrey crashed into her, knocking both of them to the floor.

"Ow! Hey!" Aubrey shouted as she landed on top of the other girl, their faces ending up only inches away from one another. Pushing herself up, she growled, "Watch where you're going, fatty!"

"M-My name's Agatha," the girl stammered quietly. She waited for Aubrey to get off of her before sitting up to look at the pair of girls.

"Yeah, whatever," Aubrey said, fixing her towel to avoid accidentally flashing the other girl, "We're already running late, so I don't have time to deal with whatever it is you want from me."

"I... I didn't want anything," Agatha replied, picking herself up, "I was just heading back to my room to do some reading."

"Sure you were," Aubrey said, "I've seen how you look at me whenever we're in the same area together, and all I've got to say is 'not interested'."

"I know, you've made that quite clear to me before," Agatha said, before going around the pair, "Excuse me."

As Agatha makes her way to the end of the hall, Anna frowns and turns to Aubrey, "Hey, I know she's the resident weirdo here, but don't you think you were a little harsh on her? It really did look like an accident."

"Maybe," Aubrey admitted, now that the heat of the moment was dying down, "But seriously, we were like the only two people out here, and she still ran into me. She either needs to lose a few pounds or get thicker glasses if she's having that much trouble getting around. Besides, it's not a big deal: it's not like she's the kind of person to hold a grudge."

Little did Aubrey know that Agatha was exactly the kind of person to hold a grudge, especially against a girl like her. Weeks, nay months, of constant snide comments from Aubrey about everything from her weight to her choice of glasses to even her love of reading and aversion to the party scene were enough to erode Agatha's patience. And that wasn't even including the insinuations about her sexuality, which admittedly were not entirely unfounded. But rather than checking her out, Agatha had been staring at Audrey in order to figure out the best way to deal with her. And after months of scheming, Agatha finally had a plan.

Agatha closed the door to her private dorm room and set her book bag down. She pulled out an ancient-looking tome that she had discovered in a forgotten corner of the university library. From what she could tell, it was apparently a book of very powerful curses. Agatha had already tested some of the smaller, less dramatic curses on a few unsuspecting students, and though they wore off quickly it was enough to convince her this was the real deal. Now she felt she was ready to try something more serious, and the incident in the hall only strengthened her desire to punish her target: that stuck-up, self-absorbed bitch Aubrey.

Now all she needed to do was find the perfect spell to cast, preferably one that played off of her own self-love...

What is Aubrey's curse?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)