More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What is Aubrey's curse?

A Double Curse

Agatha flipped through her spell book and found the perfect curse for Aubrey. "So, you think you're so attractive, do you, bitch?"

Agatha then saw another spell and decided to combine the two. She gathered the ingredients and waited for the moon to be in the perfect spot to cast its pale light into her room. She mixed the ingredients, chanted the mystical language of the spell, and saw her small cauldron boil and pop until sparks and purple smoke came out, and she knew her spells had been cast.

Aubrey slept not knowing that the next day, she would become incredibly horny, not only that, but she now had an aura about her that made her totally repulsive to the opposite sex, and the hornier she got, the more repulsive men would find her.

Agatha smiled and cleaned up then went to sleep and slept the sleep of the just.

Aubrey woke up the next day feeling rested but also weirdly enough, craving sex. It was a weekday, and she had classes. She did not know what she was getting horny. She just had sex Saturday night with a football player who was dating the captain of the cheerleading squad. Aubrey seduced him to show herself she was hotter than his girlfriend, and normally a good fuck would tide her over for a week, but for some reason she was craving sex this morning. She went to shower and try to get her mind off of it.

how does Aubrey's day go

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)