More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Control Freak Control Freak

What is Aubrey's curse?

An Irresistible Asset

Looking through the spellbook, Agatha finds several interesting ideas that she could use. Eventually, she discovers a pretty interesting curse that she felt she could pull off. Apparently, this curse focuses everyone's attention on a single part of a subject's body, to an obsessive degree. They will see that part as the most important thing about the subject, to the point where they will eventually disregard everything else about them and do whatever they can to see and interact with that part. Agatha wasn't entirely sure how far it would go, but the idea of someone as proud of her looks as Aubrey being reduced to nothing more than her breasts or ass in the eyes of everyone else seemed like karmatic justice to her. Reading further, she is somewhat disappointed to see that she wouldn't be able to choose which part of Aubrey's body the curse targets. Instead, the focus seems to be whatever part of the body that Aubrey considers her 'best' at the time the spell is cast. Still, imagining Aubrey having to deal with the effects of a curse like this was more than enough to cheer her up.

Agatha began the ritual, focusing her mind on Aubrey as she said the words within the book. When she had finished speaking, she felt a chill go down her spine. She knew that she wouldn't know right away if the spell worked, but she knew she had to be patient.


Aubrey came back to her room and took off her towel to get dressed. Taking her time, she looked over to her mirror to see herself once more. As she admired herself for the second time today, she couldn't help but focus on what she considered her best asset...

What is Aubrey's greatest asset?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)