More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sammycolt sammycolt

Where is Nancy?

At the precinct, doing paperwork

Grumbling, Detective Nancy McKenna took a sip of her latte before she leaned forward in her chair, continuing to fill in boxes in yet another mind-numbing report form, one after the other. Diligently, she worked her way through, sighing as she reached the bottom of the form. Another click, another form.

“Fucking bitch!” Nancy muttered as she filled in the name on another form: Sydney Burnett. Just another 50 forms to go.

Growling, the gorgeous Latina continued to tap away at her keyboard, filling out another page of her partner’s paperwork. The price of losing. Two missed shots at the pool table during lunch break and now Nancy was stuck working her way through a double portion of reports while her partner got to spend the afternoon getting kneaded at her favorite massage parlor.

Still cursing silently to herself, Nancy stretched. She had taken off her blazer about half an hour ago, finding that the cool air of the huge room helped keeping her awake and focused. Looking down, she found, that the air had other effects too, and she blushed slightly as she saw the twin bumps, pertly poking against the fabric of her top. A brief look around confirmed, however, that nobody had seen her, the Bens were somewhere, Syd was gone…

A slight smirk stretched across Nancy’s gorgeous face as she forgot her self-consciousness for a moment and allowed herself to bask in the naughty thrill of displaying her perky nipples like this in a public space. It really had been too long since she had been properly…

“McKenna!”

Nancy jumped as she was ripped from her daydream by the voice of Detective Ben Baines, one arm almost instinctively coming up to cover her chest before she stopped herself. Instead, she kept her back turned as the big, black man came up behind her and peering over her shoulder at the screen. “Stuck in the paperwork, huh!” he smirked, amused by his colleague’s boredom, “Looks like you still have a lot ahead of you too…”

“Yeah, fuck you too, Baines!” Nancy shot back, rolling her eyes at the tease, “The more work you do, the more paperwork it creates, so no wonder you have no clue about this…”

“Whoa, easy there, Ma’am!” the Detective backed off, lifting his hands in exaggerated shock at her insult, “See, Nancy, I was here to help you! Rescue you from your paperwork, cause that’s the kind of friend I am…”

“Yeah?” the Latina perked up, turning her head to face him, her interest peaked.

What does Baines have for Nancy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)