More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hookwormspx hookwormspx

Where and/or when does her misfortune begin?

At the end of a long work day

April stretched her arms as the monitor in front of her turned off. Her joints made faint cracking sounds. She finally finished her overtime. This week had been really busy for her and other coworkers. Everyone must arrive early in the morning and most went home very late late at night. At least the afternoon breaks were quite long that everyone can take their time to relax or do stuff other than eating lunch. And believe it or not, the company wouldn't reprimand female employees when they show up at the office still unwashed and in the same clothes they had been wearing for a few days, as long as they show up in their regular office attire.

April raised one arm and took a whiff. "Mmmh right I need the bathtub like, right now. Or maybe I can go for one more day?" she thought. She reached at a crystal clear bottle of expensive perfume that she had in her purse and started spraying.

As one of the hardworking ladies, April also had been skipping showers, worked, slept and sweated in the same clothes for several days straight. Her outfits for these few days had been a long sleeved satin shirt, pencil skirt and a pair of nylon pantyhose.

And there was more. Under the glossy shirt she wore one piece spandex bodysuit that tightly hugged her torso and upper arms. This was for her visits to the gym at afternoon.

(like this but she wears the pantyhose over the spandex)

Her office had its own gym. It had various equipment and was quite large. Large enough to have daily yoga and aerobics classes for dozens of female employees every afternoon. It had no showers though, and the locker room smelled like pile of days old dirty laundry. Still, this didn't stop the ladies from using the gym to work out their sweat. April was one of these sweaty ladies. After her regular workouts she just swapped her gym shoes with her pumps and put on her shirt and skirt over the sweaty spandex, but not before spraying her perfume of course.

Anyway it was a bit late at night. The ladies had started going home one by one and few remained at the office for overnight.

April had finished packing up. She started walking towards.....

Where is she going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)