More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sammycolt sammycolt

Where is Nancy?

At the airport, waiting for her husband

“Alright, alright, you look pretty enough!”

Detective Nancy McKenna rolled her eyes, but had to hide a little smirk at the snarky comment coming from the driver's seat as she checked her hair for the third time in the last three minutes in the car's side mirror.

She had to admit it: she was a bit nervous! She wanted to look good, even if her step-daughter Isabel was getting annoyed with it.

“Thank you!” she decided to take the compliment. Snide comments wouldn't ruin her generally good mood today and Nancy enjoyed the anticipation. Patrick had been gone for two weeks. Two long weeks of business trip, some stupid conference in San Francisco had kept her husband away from home and as his arrival got closer Nancy realized even more how much she had missed him.

The gorgeous woman shifted in her seat, peering out of the side window to the entrance of the airport where a steady stream of people went in and out. Her inner thighs rubbed against each other and once again Nancy realized which part of her husband's anatomy she had missed most.

“Will you relax? His plane barely landed five minutes ago?!”

Smiling, Nancy turned to face her step-daughter who glared at her with teenage angst. With the girl in a mood like this she half-regretted bringing her along to pick Patrick up, but she herself had made the decision to Izzy, giving her some very important, supervised driving practice. It had been only after she had informed her of that decision that it had dawned on her that this ruled out any impromptu in-the-car fun that could have ensued otherwise.

Well, that would have to wait until they were home. Nancy's grin widened another bit when she thought about their arrival. She'd ride her husband like a rodeo bull... Damn, she needed to get laid! It seemed like after two weeks her body had decided that it needed a good mating session, to the point where Nancy found that it was almost hard to concentrate on her work.

Even Syd had noticed that she was not quite as methodical with her work as usual and when Nancy had informed her partner that she would take the afternoon off to pick her husband up she had gotten an earful of snide comments that rivaled Izzy's.

Nonetheless, with the return of Patrick and a good fuck imminent, none of that could impact her mood in the slightest as she had left work to pick up her step-daughter to get to the airport. She had even shaved her pussy completely smooth in the shower this morning as a surprise for Patrick, knowing how fucking his wife’s bald cunt drove him wild.

Now, she again shifted her thighs, enjoying the naughty feeling of soft smoothness. For a second she wished she could have changed into something nicer, but the time had been too short to drive home and pick out something pretty. Instead, Patrick would meet her in her work clothes: blue jeans, a white tank-top and a white blazer.

It did not matter. She did not intend to wear her clothes for long. She could not wait to wrap her legs around her husband and forget all about-

BZZZZZ!

“FUCK!” The stunning woman exclaimed as her phone vibrated inside her pocket. She glanced over at Izzy, whose lips curled into an amused smirk as her step-mom cursed.

Who is calling Nancy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)