More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by neogyvr neogyvr

Where does everything start?

At the Beach

So, my very first venture into the world on my own would probably be considered risky, but it was what I promised myself I'd do once I became an adult: a trip to the beach in town. I'd never been to a pool or beach. I didn't even know how to swim! Still, I wanted to feel the sand between my toes, the warm water on my skin. I decided, no matter what, I would get to feel those the moment I turned 18.

Looking back, that was probably the best and worst decision I ever made.

I'd gone out to buy myself a new swimsuit for my first ever beach trip. Of course, I looked at a bikini first, but then I remembered the rather big problem between my legs. Yeah, that wasn't going to work, so I had to settle for a one-piece. I managed to get a cute purple suit with a small frilly skirt attached, so it would provide a little bit of extra protection from prying eyes. Not bad for a first choice, if I do say so myself.

Prepared for the day out, I headed toward the beach. It was everything I was hoping for: white sandy beach, clear blue sea, and a warm sun shining down without a cloud in sight. The only problem was since it was now summer, it was lightly crowded with other people, a lot of them dressed rather skimpily. With that in mind, I would just have to focus more on my own enjoyment rather than the modesty-free individuals surrounding me.

I found a spot with an open beach chair and plenty of shade and set my stuff down. As I sat down, I looked around and took in the sights. I couldn't remember a time when I was that content, that at ease like I could forget my problems for a moment and just sit back. I closed my eyes and let my mind wander, enjoying the cool sea breeze blowing across my skin. It was perfect, until -

“Excuse me, young lady? What is that?”

I opened my eyes and looked in the direction of the voice. An elderly woman was looking at me with a weird look. It sort of puzzled me until she pointed at my stomach... where my dick was hard as a rock under my swimsuit. To say I was horrified was an understatement as I immediately jumped from my seat and ran toward a nearby restroom. I could hear the woman calling after me, but there was no way in hell that I was stopping. I got in and slammed the door behind me, leaning against it to keep anyone else from entering. I was breathing fast and hard, my heart going what seemed like a thousand beats a second. How could I have thought coming here was a good idea? What in the world was I thinking?! I tried to compose myself when, suddenly, I heard a knock on the door.

“Hey, miss, you okay? I saw you run in here like something was chasing you. Is everything all right?”

"Great, not another one!" I thought to myself. I couldn't let anyone else see me like this, not until I'd calmed down. What had set me off, anyway?! Whatever it was, it had now caused a whole mess that I wanted to avoid. I looked down at the bulge in my suit, leading from my crotch to my stomach, and sighed. Without a good jerk-off session, I'd have this thing for a long time, long enough for people to start calling paramedics or someone like that. Giving in to the fact that now I had but to try to trust someone wouldn't make an issue of my problem, I turned slowly and opened the door.

Who was at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)