More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by neogyvr neogyvr

Who was at the door?

Alexis, A Lifeguard

The door slowly opened to reveal a lifeguard standing there, her red swimsuit stretched over her frame, accentuating her small curves. Aside from having a small chest, she looked straight out of that one lifeguard show from the 90s: tanned skin, long brown hair to the middle of her back, and looks that could rival any fashion model. She had a concerned look on her face, genuinely worried about my health and safety. I stayed hidden behind the door, only letting her see my face.

“Ma'am, are you okay? I saw you running in here like you were being chased. Is anyone after you?”

Her voice was light, almost like that girl with super hearing in that one recent kid's movie. You know, the Spanish magic one? Not important. Anyway, she placed her hand on the door, not pushing but ready to should she need it. I wanted to trust her, but fear of her seeing me so obviously aroused made me stay hidden. The fact that she was incredibly hot didn't help matters at all.

“N-n-no!” I yelled involuntarily, almost making it sound . I cleared my throat a little. “I mean, no. Nobody's chasing me. I just had a... little emergency...suddenly.” I gave a nervous chuckle, hoping it would set her at ease.

“Are you sure, ma'am? You seemed really distressed. If it's okay, could I come in and check on you?”

I a nervous smile while inwardly I was cursing myself. Of course, she would want to check on me! I was acting weird! What kind of idiot am I? Why did I have to come here? Why did I have to buy this damn tight swimsuit?

“N-n-no, I'm really fine! You don't need to check on anything! I'm just having a, uh.... a lady day?” It was the quickest lie I could come up with, but could I sell it? I couldn't even lie to Mom and Dad. What made me think I could lie to her?

“Ma'am, it would really make me feel better if I could come in and check on you.” Like I expected. “I promise, anything that's happening, couldn't be that bad. I promise to be really discreet.”

It was becoming more and more obvious that she was not going to go away, and I couldn't come up with anything else to get her to leave, so I gave in. I sighed and closed my eyes.

“Okay, but... please. Don't say anything to anyone else. I mean, anyone.”

She had a quizzical look now, wondering what could be so bad she needed to be sworn to secrecy like this. “I promise,” she replied. “Nothing you tell me or show me will leave here.”

I breathed in deeply and stepped away from the door, allowing her to push it open. I opened my eyes and looked back at her, fear now obvious across my face. She looked into my eyes, smiling a reassuring grin. As she spoke, she started to look me up and down, looking for anything outwardly obvious.

“Thank you for trusting me. My name is Alexis, and I swear that I'll-”

Her gaze stopped on my massive, throbbing erection, pressing tightly against my swimsuit. I tried to cover myself, but that was obviously in vain.

“Oh” was the only word she said.

Now that I revealed myself, do you know what happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)