More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by skillbox skillbox

Where does the story start?

At home

Okay, welp. Jeez. Maybe, just maybe not studying for this test was a really bad idea... on second thoughts, looking back at those goddamn questions and my stupid-ass answers: it was a naive plan to hope that one hour of speed glancing over my notes in the morning would be enough. And it was even more short-sighted to believe I wouldn't wake up late, and lose even that small amount of time.

With my failures in tests recently, I'm pretty sure my dad was getting increasingly angry and a little more frustrated at me. Though in my defense, school just isn't my jazz. Then again, against my weak-ass argument: I can be fairly smart. I'm just way too lazy. So I guess you could blame me. Or generally, I'm the only one who you can accuse. Ugh, just hopefully I can just bluff my Dad I got a good mark for long enough that I can actually get a decent grade in another class to soften the news.

I lazily opened my front door, glad to be back from school. Mind you, I didn't really hate school. I was just getting tired of it and despite generally average grades in previous years, in my final year I've been taking it less seriously and well- slipping. And by "slipping" I mean, nearly failing... I think everything is the right word there.

My dad was in the living-room, watching football. Y'know, I love family. I'd do anything for them... it's just, I don't really like people in general. I'm oddly introverted, and prefer the company of my books and video games to most other things, I just get tired out easily by talking for too long. Too many conversations I have are meaningless and boring.

"Hey, dad." I yelled, kicking off my shoes.

"Hi sweetie, how was your day?" He answered swiftly, and I heard him sigh when he heard me walk up stairs without a response. So I humoured him, with a swift, "Good!"

Of course currently situated in my room was my twin sister, who was messing around on her PC (like usual). I plopped myself down on my bed, and closed my eyes. It was a failed attempt at some sort of relaxation, and Rebecca found it suitable to immediately start trying to annoy me.

"You fail another test Gert?" She grinned at me, and I rolled my eyes.

"No, I think it went well actually." I snappily said back.

Her smile never left her face, "I think you said something similar, like, for that Biology assignment? Wasn't it like 27 percent there?"

"Ugh, just shut up Becca." I plowed my face into my pillow.

"I'm just trying to help. Hopefully if I nag you enough, you'll actually start working."

"I did work!" I lied, but at the same time, constant bitching from her definitely wasn't helping my work ethic.

She was silent for a bit, I could see she was adjusting her makeup in the mirror. Despite being twins, I was fairly jealous of her looks. She was kinda like how mum was in how she was able to dress, she was fashionable I guess. Fashionable compared to me at least.

I always looked like a tramp dragged in from the street, with choppy hair and worn-out clothes. Anytime I attempt to put makeup on, I ended up looking like the Joker with red lipstick accidentally smeared into the oddest places. One attempt had me somehow end up with a pink blotch randomly above my eye. I wasn't even using pink makeup. She however had it down, and constantly looked... well, pretty. It made me feel worse, because it was constantly looking at a better half of you.

A better half of you that could get good grades, make friends and look hot.

So yeah. I was resentful.

She was making an extra special effort with her appearance, because apparently she was going out: leaving me with the room to myself. Which, I hadn't had for a while.

And I'm not ashamed or anything, but I get fairly randy and bothered if I've not done... it... for a while. So after she left, I lay back down on my bed. I slowly removed my jeans, and tossed them to the floor. I grabbed some tissues I held in my drawer, and used them to clean the mess. I lay in just my pink panties and ratty shirt, and just started imagining. It's a lot easier for me use your imagination, and I'd rather not go into detail to what I was thinking about. But I'll leave you with the knowledge that it was some goddamn sexy shit.

So after my euphoric climax, I lay there gasping and a little. Because honestly, that'd probably been one of my best sessions. I was happy for a small while, just lying staring at the roof. However, my moment of bliss was broken quickly when I held a crackling come from the headset.

"Well hot-damn,"

Oh Jesus Christ!

Who was on the computer and saw?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)