More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by skillbox skillbox

Who was on the computer and saw?

Rebecca's friend(?) Derek

"Well, hot-damn that was sweet baby."

Oh Jesus Christ!

My eyes widened, was that computer on the whole time?! Did somebody just see me, well, have an 'intimate moment'? I quickly pulled on my jeans, because talking to some guy in these pink panties was not my ideal situation, before rushing to my sister's computer.

Surely enough Skype was opened, and of course: the webcam was on. My eyes widened. Oh fucking god. I face-palmed, leaning my head against my hands for a good twenty seconds as thoughts raced through my mind. How much did he see? Who is this guy? Why did I not freaking check to see the computer was off?!

Suddenly my frantic train of thought was stopped by the soft sound of laughter. From the guy.

"Oh, you didn't see me here?" He said, I couldn't see him as his webcam wasn't on. I quickly checked his Skype name, which showed up as Derek.

"Of course I goddamn didn't." I angrily responded, why didn't he hang up? Of course it's my luck my sister left a call going with a pervert.

"Jeez, you may wanna be a bit nicer to the guy with a video."

I quickly blurted out, "Why did you record that?! How did you know to record that? Are you and my sister working together?" It wouldn't surprise me if she knew what I did when alone, and it defiantly wouldn't surprise me if she'd go to these lengths to humiliate me to 'teach me a lesson'.

He just laughed in response, "Seriously paranoid much? It takes like ten seconds to bring up a screen recorder, it look you like ten seconds just to take off your pants. Seriously, how many buttons are on those things?"

I furrowed my brow, before deciding to play nice, "Ugh, can you please just delete the video. I'm in a really shitty mood today, and this is really goddamn embarrassing."

"Ah, and miss the fun? Nope, you just gotta do one thing if you want me to delete the video."

I didn't know what to say, so I decided to barter, "Look, you can keep the stupid video. Just like, do NOT show anyone. Please!" I begged.

"Ah, I won't show anybody. If, you do one thing."

I didn't like where this was going, but I decided I only had one choice.

"Ugh, what?"

"Add me on Skype, with your Skype account. Not your sisters, then we can talk more about how private you want this video."

Suddenly he hung up, leaving me with nothing but disappointment in myself for being so dumb. I checked his Skype name on Skype, before using my phone to add him, kinda shaking as I done. It was hard to believe that even one person had saw me do that to myself, I don't like to call myself innocent... but I barely masturbated, and wasn't an incredibly sexual person. Making this somehow worse. The fact he got a video made my face red, and just a little glad I kept on my panties. Though it wouldn't be much better if I didn't.

I had an odd feeling though, one that made me realise that I could be in a shit-load of trouble.

I knew adding this guy on Skype was a terrible idea, but I did it anyway. I was scared I guess, frightened that the video would end up on some weird site where people I knew could come across it. I tried to be hopeful that Derek would be nice, and he wouldn’t ... with me. However, I found that an unlikely scenario. Still I added him, I was for any kind of hope that would allow me to hold at least the shattered shreds of my dignity.

I waited for him to accept my contact request, whilst it was really more like ten seconds it felt like ages as I impatiently tapped my hand against the bed. I groaned again, exasperated at the recent events; I knew it wasn’t my fault, but why was this guy doing it? Though the answer of “he’s horny” probably sufficed.

I received a message, “So, how far you willing to go to protect your privacy?”

I guess that was the question really, I mean I just couldn’t say. My mind was unable to focus, it felt like my thoughts were disjointed and unclear. I may be exaggerating a little here, but the past ten minutes had just been some of the most intense and worst moments of my life.

So I quickly typed back, “I don’t know.”

I was met with a Skype call for a response, I accepted. Despite having my camera on, I noticed he still kept his off; leaving me still in mystery to what he looked like. I sat there in silence, before I heard him over the speakers.

“Man, your phone camera is terrible. I can manage to count those pixels.”

... this dude, “And?” I snappily responded.

“You got anything better? Like a laptop or?” He said.

“Why do you need to see me? You’ve already saw enough.” I questioned, waiting for the inevitable response.

“It takes me around an hour to upload a ten minute video.” There it was.

“I’ll get my laptop, dick.” I insulted him, before hanging up and reaching for my laptop. I waited for it to boot up and logged into Skype. As soon as I went online, I received a call nearly immediately. I answered.

“That’s better dear.” I could literally hear his obnoxious smile as he spoke.

“I’ve not seen you yet, scared I’ll make fun of you?” I mocked, knowing that I was playing with fire. I felt safe however, because I knew he wanted something; or he would’ve already uploaded the video.

To my surprise, his cam came on: and goddamn it, he wasn’t even that bad looking. I’m not saying like incredibly hot or anything, but he was fairly average. He looked around my age, and my guess that just his grin would annoy me was correct. He had an incredibly punch able face, though to be honest that opinion was pretty much just formed because of my past experience with him so far. His mouth was stretched wide, and he gave a large thumbs up to me, which just made me glare back.

“So, here. This is what is going to happen,” His unnerving smile grew, “you’re gonna strip butt-ass naked, and we’re gonna have a lil’ chat.”

“No way dude! That’s ridiculous!” I nearly yelled back, “just upload the stupid video.”

“Alright then, you sure?”

Do you comply?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)