More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sammycolt sammycolt

Where is Nancy?

At a hotel room, preparing to go undercover

“Goddamn, this is a nice job!” Fletcher muttered under his breath as he hacked away at the keys of the laptop that was sitting on his knees. The huge, black hacker had a tough time concentrating on the task at hand on his screen due to what else was happening in the expensive, lush hotel room he was currently presiding in.

On the far side of the room, Detective Nancy McKenna, almost a friend, almost a colleague and absolutely a smoking hot Latina was currently posing in front of the rooms big, floor-length mirror, checking her own reflection. And what a reflection it was.

The big man had already shifted in his seated position several times, having to adjust the thick, swelling erection in his pants since the Detective had exited the bathroom, dressed in what could only be called a skimpy, white bikini.

“What was that, Fletch?” Nancy called, eyes focused on her own breasts. With a pout on her lips, she adjusted the small triangles of her top to push her cleavage up and together, emphasizing the delicious valley of smooth, sun-kissed skin and making her breasts jiggle in a way that made the big man’s mouth go dry.

“Errr… nothing, Nancy!” he quickly replied, realizing that he was getting a little too obvious. He briefly focused his attention back on the screen, putting the final touches to the program but barely made it a few seconds before his gaze was once again drawn to the curvaceous, half-naked cop.

“Sure it was…” Nancy mumbled to herself, somewhere between amused and annoyed by the hacker’s barely-concealed staring. On one side, she did not really appreciate being gaped at by a man she considered a friend, on the other, his inability to keep his eyes away meant that her outfit was doing its job. Tossing the ponytail she had tied her wavy brunette hair into over her shoulder, she turned in front of the mirror and pushed out her posterior to she check on the cut of her bottoms. Yeah, those were definitely doing the trick! Nancy smirked with satisfaction. The bikini’s bottoms were flimsy and while they were not quite a thong, the white fabric only covered about half of her thick, bubbly booty, contrasting with her caramel-colored skin in an eye-catching fashion.

“That dumb fuck’s not gonna be able to resist, Nancy!” Fletcher stated with a grin.

Nancy gave him a frown. “Well, thanks… I guess… You got my program ready?”

“Yup, hang on!” the hacking fingers worked themselves into a final staccato as Fletcher wrapped up his work and saved it onto the tiny USB-drive that was sticking out of his laptop’s port. He pulled it out and held it up triumphantly, “There we go!”

Nancy gave him a nod, walking over and taking the tiny drive from his huge fingers. It was about the size of her thumbnail. “Very good! Now tell me the plan!”

“Again?” Fletcher grumbled.

“Humor me, Fletch! Who’s the target?”

Who is the Target?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)