More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

At a charity ball/banquet

Lucy Hale was a beautiful young starlet, fresh on the scene. And like all other fresh new faces, she had a debt to repay to Hollywood. A long story made short, Lucy found herself in a lavish dress at a lavish ballroom, dolled up all for the sake of making a good appearance and hopefully raising funds that might make some slick Hollywood types sleep a little better that night. But oh, was it exhausting. Collapsing into her chair, Lucy could hardly get her last bite of dinner before her eyelids began to feel heavy. She sent her PR team to handle things whilst she took a small doze at her table.....

Lucy's beautiful eyes slowly opened to the sound of raucous laughter. Her dazed senses could just pick out a gaggle of drunken young men, likely the offspring of wealthy Hollywood types, at the table adjacent to her own. Didn't they see that she had had the longest evening already? Stretching her lithe legs, she brought them to the floor and stood. She enjoyed the feeling of the plush carpet beneath her feet for just a moment.

"....Barefoot?", thought Lucy? It was nothing. She had probably kicked off her heels when she collapsed, exhausted, into her seat.

She put on her best reasonable smile and approached the rowdy young drunkards without betraying her annoyance. Broadening her shoulders, Lucy asked: "What's so funny, boys?"

Not an eye left her. And Lucy began to feel a little uncomfortable as she noticed every eye in the room turn to her. She still wasn't used to the way she could turn a head, even after all of this time.

"That's, um, quite the fancy number you got on",

one drunkard slurred between giggles.

"I'm glad you like it! See that wasn't so hard, was it? No need to get the giggles!"

Lucy encouraged, posing cutely so they had a full view of her figure. Her dress, that is.

There was a moment of silence. Lucy bit her lip. This was strange.

Suddenly, one of the men began to quiet down.

"He, um, said it's a nice number...Lucy".

The rest followed. All that were left were hesitant chuckles.

Whispers everywhere.

"Does she know!?"

"What kind of stunt is this?"

"You go girl! I support the motion!"

Lucy turned to confront the whispers.

Coming up behind her, the first young man began to reach and put his hand on her shoulder, but she turned again.

Suddenly she felt the familiar touch of skin on skin. Only this contact landed right on her left breast. This night was getting better and better.

Time froze as his palm landed clumsily on her (apparently bared) breast. Lucy gasped with the crowd as his drunken fingers fumbled to make purchase. How humiliating! Lucy pushed him away, aggravations finally erupting.

"PERVERT! Get your hands off of me!"

Lucy pushed him away, bringing a hand to her side and using the other to fix her dress. She hoped no one had seen her boob!

That was odd.

Finding no purchase, she brought her hand to her chest. And froze. Looking like a deer in the headlights with her large doe eyes and dark hair, Lucy's other hand moved to her hip.

And her bare skin. Lucy instantly whipped forward, and her eyes were not greeted with the dark satin number she had been so proud of before. What greeted her now was out of a nightmare. A smooth and creamy midriff, curvy tight hips, two VERY bare breasts capped with rosy nipples. Her toenails, she noted frantically, weren't even painted with the dark red polish she remembered!

Lucy screamed. She was BUTT NAKED. Somehow, somewhere, her dress had long departed her. Along with EVERYTHING else. Throwing one arm over her breasts, and the other hand between her legs, Lucy's entire body, nay her very presence began to cave in on those locations as if to wrap them away from the world. The audience was glad to see that she could do nothing, however, to hide her supple rear end.

A drunkard poked one finger at her very bare stomach, and that was that . Lucy ran, bare feet carrying her over the luxurious carpet that should have first alerted her to crisis.

Everyone was laughing. Those that were not were simply staring. No matter how she darted or dove, Lucy felt every pair of eyes roaming her luscious exposed skin. The swell of her cradled breasts, the mysterious dip between her legs, the heart shaped figure of her cute bare bum were all exposed to their view.

What was a terrified naked girl to do?

What can Lucy do? Does she try a table cloth and discover that other little surprise? Does she run out of the building? Does she simply curl into a terrified bundle of nerves?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)