More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

What can Lucy do? Does she try a table cloth and discover that other little surprise? Does she run out of the building? Does she simply curl into a terrified bundle of nerves?

Lucy's Dressing Difficulties

Lucy desperately searched the room for something, anything to cover her bare naked body.

Her toes danced over the carpet and she hugged herself in embarrassment before spying a cleared table. Snatching the cloth right off the table without care for the heavy centerpiece, Lucy sent everything tumbling to the floor.

She didn't care, all she wanted to do was to hide her nudity once more. Releasing the stress in her slender shoulders, she wrapped the cloth around herself and tried to think.

She began to make her way toward the door. Her slender legs carried her so far, before she threw open the door and stood in front of a large crowd.

They all turned to see the beautiful Lucy Hale in nary but-

Lucy felt another breeze and looked down. She caught sight of her rosy nipples first, then her cute bare tummy and belly button, her feet.....

She was naked again! Throwing two hands over her now-famous pussy, she covered her nipples with her arms and began to run through the crowd. A few hands were gutsy enough to grab for her supple skin.

Watching her bare butt, the crowd stayed where they were, both shocked and delighted by the sight they had been gifted with on this night. Needless to say, the gala was a success.

Elsewhere, Lucy Hale turned stark naked down a dark alley and hid behind a trash can. Her bare feet hurt from the rough concrete, and her hair was a mess from cold sweat.

She huddled behind her cover, terrified. She was coming down enough to realize that this might not have been the smartest decision for a nude girl to make, despite the humiliation had she stayed.

She began to get up when....

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)