More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BathWater BathWater

Where does our story begin for Sam?

At Work

Work was one of the few places Sam could get a break from the stresses of home life. Sam worked in social services and loved the thought of helping people. Every person she helped would go on and help another and another, she believed. If things weren’t changing at home, at least she felt like she could impact society.

And luckily enough, Sam had recently been promoted! This promotion would allow her to help even more people!

The only downside? Two weeks of training. People from all over her state would be traveling in to her office to complete their training as well, and Sam didn’t cherish the thought of all the commotion.

It was her first day, and Samantha found a seat in the back of the computer lab where she could focus away from the hustle and bustle. As people filed in, a man approached her.

“Excuse me ma'am, is this seat taken?” he asked.

“No, you’re welcome to have it,” she replied, not looking away from her computer.

The man sat down and introduced himself as Will. When Sam looked back to introduce herself, she noticed how handsome Will was. He was a younger African American man with short hair, a toned figure, and a lavish suit.

“I’m Samantha,” she replied with a smile.

Does Samantha get to know her training partner?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)