More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BathWater BathWater

Does Samantha get to know her training partner?

You bet

Samantha was immediately intrigued by her training partner and his style. She wasn’t sure why she was feeling this way, but she felt an immediate attraction to him, so much so that she had a hard time focusing in class.

Every time he adjusted himself in his seat next to her, she noticed, hoping he’d inch a bit closer.

When the instructor announced the group’s first break, Samantha was broken out of her daydream. Why was she fantasizing about Will like some schoolgirl? They literally had just met, and had hardly spoken a word to each other.

Her break didn’t give her much time to ponder this as Will returned from his break. He explained he lived about an hour out of town and was looking forward to city life, even if it was for two short weeks.

“Maybe I can show you around while you’re here,” Samantha purred.

What was she doing?

Will, clearly flattered by the attention, responded with confidence.

“That depends on what we’d be doing…are you free tonight?”

How will Samantha respond to Will’s request?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)