More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by adwaid6434 adwaid6434

Where does this story begin?

At School

It was the first day back from summer vacation. Everyone was on the school ground for gym class. Marinette was late as usual. She runs out hurriedly to the ground to catch up with the others. Marinette was wearing little white skirt and and white crop top.

“Where were you girl? " “What took you so long? ” asked Alya.

“ I'm sorry I had forgotten my outfit and had to go back home to get it. ”

Everyone on the ground was looking at Marinette in awe because of how beautiful she looked in white.

"Girl you look awesome Adrien is seriously missing out" teases Alya.

" Thanks Alya that's sweet of you to say"

Chloe and Lyla were at a distance watching. They hated Marinette with a passion and weren't happy with all the attention she was getting.

"Who does the baker's girl think she is dressed like that" " I agree" " Look at her wanting to be the center of attention " Lyla and Chloe go over and sit on the bench. Marinette had been playing for a while was now thirsty. She had already been drinking a lot of water throughout the class and had finished her bottle.

“Hey Alya mind if i drink some water from your bottle? " “ Go ahead girl drink all you want”

Marinette goes over to the bench to get Alya's bottle . She finishes all the water but was still thirsty.

“Here you can have mine Marinette" says Lyla.

“Are you sure? ” “Yes ofcourse its important to stay hydrated. ” Marinette doesn't think too much of it and drinks it , she runs back to Alya and continues to play.

“Why did give the baker's girl your bottle you should have let her die of thirst ” mocks Chloe . "Just wait" grins Lyla. Marinette was enjoying herself .She had been drinking a lot of water the whole day and was now wanting to pee.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)