More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by adwaid6434 adwaid6434

What's next?

stuck

right then Nino and Adrien show.

“Yo Dudes wanna play some volleyball? "says Nino.

"Sure it'll be a great idea what do you think Marinette?" asks Alya excitingly. "Im sorry but I need to go the bathroom" “Thats not very nice of you to make up excuses when Adrien wants to play together" “I'm not making any exc-" “Relax girl I know you also this will be a great way to overcome your awkwardness with Adrien. " Marinette was now playing volleyball with Alya against Adrien and Nino. She awkwardly stood there shaking her legs , rubbing her feet against eachother sweating profusely. Chloe and Lyla noticed her and came over.

“Hey there Dupain-Cheng all good? " “Yeah Chloe" “You sure you're sweating do you need some water? ” “No I'm good" squeals Marinette." Come on Marinette you don't need to be shy here have some water" Lyla makes Marinette chugg down an entire bottle of water. "Look at Lyla looking out for you girl” exclaims Alya.

Marinette was was now shivering desperately trying to contain the tingling sensation between her thighs.

Marinette was barely able to play. She kept gripping her skirt with her hands and pulling them down. . Chloe and Lyla were laughing at her from behind.

Adrien throws the ball at Marinette , it hits her head and she drops to her knees. Her hands also fell down between her thighs. Marinette bites her lip as her legs started to cramp. Adrien and Nino come to check on her. She gets up crossing her legs as she pees in front of everyone. Adrien and Nino are now faced with an embarrassed Marinette holding her pussy with her hands with pee dripping down her thighs. They stand there awkwardly staring at her while Chloe Lyla and Alya laugh their hearts out.

“Girl I didn't know you were being serious about it you didn't have to wet yourself in public ”teases Alya.

A crowd gathered to watch her. Poor Marinette had turned into a laughing stock.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)