More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by adwaid6434 adwaid6434

What's next?

Lyla

She scurries over to go to school . She enters the school bathoom and bangs on every stall.

They were all occupied. Marinette was now crossing her legs rubbing her feet against eachother desperately trying not to pee. All the other girls waiting in line look at her and start giggling .A few seconds later Lyla walks out of a stall “ Sorry I took so long” “It's alright ” Marinette pushes Lyla out of the way and rushes inside. Unbeknownst to her Lyla had broken the lock. Marinette shuts the door behind her throws her skirt away pulls her panties down to her ankles and starts to pee. “Finally”sighed Marinette. She looks around for her skirt but couldn't find it . Marinette starts to panic she frantically looks around scanning the stall. She sprung up as her ankles get twisted and tangled in her panties. Marinette trips as she falls out of the stall. She lands face flat on the ground. She was now in a doggy style position down on all fours with her ass lifted up in the air and her plump pussy fully exposed with pee dripping down to her thighs. Everyone in the bathroom pull out their phone and start recording. They all circle around Marinette and laugh at her state. Marinette pulls her panties up and storms out of the room.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)