More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BronzePlaceWriter BronzePlaceWriter

Where does she start?

At Home, Minding Her Step Brother's Party

At the age of twenty, Natalie had moved out of her old home. There wasn't anything particularly dramatic about it, there were no tears of goodbye, or anything like that. Thanks to her unique abilities, she'd always have a well paying job, as well as plenty of money. Even though her father and step mother didn't quite know about her abilities, they knew well enough that she was financially secure, and that was all they really cared about when it came to her independence.

She'd set herself up with a little house about thirty minute's drive away from her old place, and got busy setting herself a new life, and thanks to her abilities, Natalie had quite enjoyed it so far. It had been two years since she'd left the family home, and during that time, she'd alternately worked as a shop-keeper, an artist, a bank assistant, and various other things as well. Once she got a chance to talk to someone, positions just opened up for her. She'd had fun and adventures all over the city and beyond, using her power to fuel her exhibitionist urges, Natalie had been stripped, fondled, fucked, and witnessed by hundreds of people at various points. If she didn't use her abilities to cover up afterwards, she would have been infamous by now!

Fortunately, she did have such abilities, and they allowed her to live a life of fun and pleasure, even though the implications of them sometimes made her feel guilty. That was why, when she first received the call, she'd been a bit put out.

"Natalie!" Came the voice on the other line, a dour sounding voice, but she recognised it well.

"Hey, Dad." She said, "What's happening? You don't usually call me so early in the day. How's Cynthia?"

"She's fine," her father sounded a little offput when Natalie asked about her step mother by name, but then, that was how it always was. Natalie and Cynthia didn't hate one another, or anything so needlessly and pointlessly dramatic as that. They simply had never really bonded beyond being mutual acquaintances. Cynthia had married her father when she was about eighteen, two years before she moved out, and she'd brought with her her own son, a sixteen year old boy called Davis. Davis and Natalie had naturally immediately detested one another, but ultimately had managed to live side by side for those two years without any serious problems.

"I actually called you to ask for a favour..." Her father said, "You see, Davis wants to throw a party tonight. It was all arranged weeks ago. It's not a big one. Just him and a few friends. But the adult who was going to chaperone it has had to cancel."

"Chaperone?" Natalie said, "He's eighteen now, isn't he? Does he really need an adult to stick with him?"

"The two of us talked... Cynthia and me, I mean, and we were pretty uncomfortable with letting him have the house on his own tonight. Usually, one of us would do it, but..."

"Ah." Natalie said, whacking herself gently in the face with one hand. "Yeah, duh. This is your anniversary, isn't it? The two of you aren't going to be back until late."

"Well, we actually might not be back until late tomorrow..." Her father said, stumbling a little bit over the words. As if admitting that sexual encounters were a thing was somehow shameful. "We've got a hotel booked, we're going to have a good dinner, and then....well..."

"I get you, I get you." Natalie took pity on him, bailing him out before he felt the need to be more specific. "So neither of you two can do it. You want me to fill in for you?"

"Sorry to give you so little notice, but that's how its fallen this time. Can you do it, Natalie?"

"Well..." Natalie considered for a moment. The truth was that she did have some plans today. She had been intending to have a night out on the town with some friends, and see what came of it. Of course, Natalie being Natalie, what came of it was probably going to be frightfully sexual, and the sort of thing her dear old father probably liked to imagine that she had never even discovered in the first place. Still, she felt kind of guilty hanging up out to dry like that, especially since she knew that she could make her own arrangements more or less any time she wanted. The same wasn't true for her father or Cynthia, neither of whom had any ability like her own.

"All right." She said, "I'll take care of it, but you owe me one."

"I'll keep that in mind for your next birthday," her father said with a dry tone. "Anyway, the party starts at six, so I'd show up around four."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)