More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BronzePlaceWriter BronzePlaceWriter

Where does she start?

At College, with a Bully

Natalie felt the arm close around her throat, chocking her as her body was pressed back against the body of her attacker. Her heart was pounding, and she gasped for air - the constriction wasn't tight enough that she was properly chocking, but she was spluttering, and could feel the room spinning around her.

"All right," a female voice hissed in her ear, the mouth so close to the side of her head that it made her scalp tingle. "I've had enough of your goody two shoes act. If you're gonna sit there and judge me, then I'll just have to put you to some damned use."


At age nineteen, Natalie started college. It was very different from her life so far, she'd had to say goodbye to her father and her mother, and to all the people she knew, heading out into the greater world for the first time purely on her own. For someone else, the task would have been daunting, but Natalie had her powers, and with them, moved forwards with all the confidence of someone who truly knew that everything was going to work itself out for them. And it did too, for about half of the first year, she did well in classes, she lived in a dorm with several other girls, and she even made some friends, and started to enjoy her new life.

However, one thing that didn't go away was her love of being stripped, humiliated and used. For all of her time in college, she'd suppressed it, more because she wanted to focus on other things than anything else, but now, at least, it was coming to the front of her mind yet again.

It had been a long time - half a year! - since she had gone out and enjoyed herself the way she used to, but now she finally had everything under control, with some idea of who was who, and a connection to the other people in the college, she decided it was finally time to go out and do it again.

The dorm that she lived in was shared with three other women, a red-head called Samantha, a brown haired girl with wide, green eyes called Casey, and a dark-haired girl with short-cut hair called Wren. By now, they all knew one another, and they'd had plenty of time to bond. Casey was Natalie's closest friend here, but Samantha was pretty close to her too. On the other hand, there was Wren, who was different. Though, she was civil enough, Wren wasn't the same as the other three girls, and often spent time on her own. More than this, Natalie had caught her eyeing them a few times, when they were dressed in only their underwear, or wrapped in a towel from the bathroom. This had put an idea into her head, which had been slowly working its way through her mind for the last several days.

"Hey, Wren..." She said, finally having come to a conclusion. They were in the common room. Wren was bent over a table, completing a written assignment. She looked up, and grunted a greeting, but said nothing more.

Natalie, however, wouldn't be deterred. She sat down by the table, placing herself in the chair on the other side of the dark haired girl. Wren finally looked up, gazing over at Natalie with a look of annoyance.

"What is it? Can't you see I'm busy?"

Girls weren't really Natalie's thing, but Wren was considered something of a looker by the college at large. She had close cut dark hair, and brown eyes. She was Asian, or at least, her father had been, and she'd inherited many of his features, and her face was finely boned, with a delicate turn to it that belayed her true nature.

Wren was a bully, which was one of the reasons she'd jumped to mind when Natalie had first considered this plan. She was the sort of girl who liked to have other people under her thumb. The sort who liked to humiliate and her victims. Natalie wasn't totally sure, but she was betting that Wren had been a much bigger bully earlier in life, and had been trying to clean up her act in college. She was distant, but polite to the other girls, and generally did her best to be as inoffensive as possible. Yet, there were times, when she thought that no one was looking, that she'd let the mask slip, and her true feelings would leak out.

Like right now, in fact. Natalie closed her eyes, letting her mind reach out. Reading thoughts was difficult for her, but not impossible, after all, she needed to be able to do it in order to transplant her own thoughts into the minds of others. She could feel that Wren was frustrated, her pencil was working back and forth upon the page, but the answers were eluding her. She felt trapped, and had bottled up a lot of anger. Natalie felt a ping of surprise, realising that Wren had been eyeing her chest and imagining what she would look like without her clothes! She was tempted, like a tiger would be with a slab of meat. Both Casey and Samantha were at class at the moment, so only Wren and Natalie were in the dorm. The darker side of her nature was urging her to do something, but she was suppressing it, fighting tooth and claw against her darker side.

Natalie took a moment to take in the scene, and for an instant, her own morality flashed through her mind. Did she really have the right to push Wren into doing something like this? Something that she so obviously didn't want to do? Something that she was struggling not to do? She felt teeth on her lower lip as she worked through the question.

It didn't matter, or so she told herself, after all, after she was done, no one would remember it anyway, so it didn't have any effect on anyone but herself. Anything Wren felt, experienced or did during that time would be wiped away, so even if Natalie got her to go against her morals, it would be fixed as soon as the game was over.

Besides, there was something more to it as well. Over the last half year, Natalie had focused on Wren, learning about her, and probing her. And there was one thing she had uncovered that was enough to make her want to take this path. To Wren, sexuality and humiliation were tied together, much like with Natalie herself. But the equation was reversed, Natalie liked to be humiliated, and exposed. Wren liked to be dominant. They were the same, but different, a pair. Natalie had at first baulked at the idea, since Wren was a woman as well, and Natalie was not a lesbian to the best of her knowledge. But then, she'd realised. What she got off on wasn't the sex of her partner, it was the fact that she was being exposed, humiliated, seen naked, to bare herself to the world. In that sense, it didn't matter to her if the one making her do it was male or female...

And besides, a dark little voice in the back of her mind said, Wren would enjoy it as much as she did, so was it really that bad?

She wasn't going to back down now.

"You still doing that assignment?" Natalie asked, her heart beating fast. "I finished it two days ago. Man, you're really slow about these things, eh?"

She laughed, and turned away, feeling Wren's growing anger.

A few minutes later, she heard the other woman move, the chair pushed aside, Wren moved fast, having come to a choice, and Natalie felt the arm close around her throat.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)