More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lazyninjas4 lazyninjas4

Where was Victoria when you took over?

At An Audition

“Next!” You hear a scruffy male voice say as you felt like you blacked out for a second.

You looked around and immediately noticed you’re not in your bed room. In fact, it seems like you are not inside your house at all. There are a bunch of pretty attractive girls all around you with what looks to be like scripts in their hands.

"Weird," you say in a voice that you definitely knew was not yours. You bring your hands up to your mouth in complete shock before looking down at your hands and seeing they were obviously not your own. You look at your hands and know something is immediately off. The first thing is that your fingernails are painted a crimson red and being a normal guy you don't paint your nails. The second and more glaring issue is that your skin color is not your skin color. You eyes wonder downward and see two decent sized bumps straining out of your shirt. Your hand goes down to where your manhood used to be but it is not there.

You quickly get out of the line you were in and excuse yourself to the men's room. You look in the mirrors hanging above the sink and get the shock of a lifetime. You look exactly like Victoria Justice!

"This is such a freaky dream!" you say as you look closer in the mirror. You try pinching yourself to wake up for this dream but all you feel is the pain of the pinch instead.

"This isn't a dream. So I really did become Victoria Justice! Was it because of that ad I clicked on last night?" you wondered.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)