More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GroxxarDarkDragon GroxxarDarkDragon

Whose strip-show would you like to see?

Asuna Yuuki (Sword Art Online) by GroxxarDarkDragon

Asuna was one of the 10,000 players trapped in the game Sword Art Online while in the real world, her name is Asuna Yuuki and she is the only known user to use her real name and is known in the game by her nickname the [Fast Flash], in the real world the color of her skin is White and in the Game her skin is pure white at the same time Asuna has long brown-orange hair and hazel eyes, in SAO she wears the red uniform with white from the Knights of the Brotherhood of Blood and uses a rapier made by her friend Lisbeth called [Lambent Light].

In the game many players were afraid of her because when she was trapped in Aincrad and she arrested many who tried to commit criminal acts, so once the game was completed while Asuna and her friends were freed and were able to live a normal life once more, but so did all the people Asuna had arrested in SAO and let's just say they were eager to see her again in real life and make her pay in the most embarrassing way possible.


Even so, Asuna is currently finishing completing some search missions in SAO, so just when she managed to find and recover the last Item that the girl with brown-orange hair, when she wanted to see the status of her character, saw that it had a message. in her inbox that the girl with hazel eyes opened it and saw that it was an invitation for her to participate in a type of Special Contest.

Asuna: Well, I think I'll participate after all, I haven't been able to find a gift for Kirito-kun and the others -- Asuna muttered sadly, remembering how the Christmas sales stores or the businesses in the Mall were flooded and full of people that they came to buy and were empty after a few minutes.

So Asuna then accepted the invitation so she went towards the place that was marked on the map, even so by the time the hazel-eyed girl reached the place she saw how a kind of door suddenly appeared to which Asuna, without hesitation for a second, approached it and opened it. Upon entering, everything was dark at first or that was until she was temporarily blinded, a light illuminated the entire place.


It was there then, when the glow disappeared that Asuna opened her eyes again, she saw that she was in some kind of church and an advertisement appeared in front, welcoming the girl with orange-brown hair who noticed how the interior of the building was as big as the Holy See of the Vatican, so she decided to explore the entire area a little following the directions on the map that took her to a room and there was a letter for her.

Asuna: I guess I should read it -- Asuna said, and then started reading it.

For Miss Asuna:

If you are reading this it means that you have accepted my invitation to participate in this contest that I have personally organized, the site you are in is the Great Abbey of the Crimson Dragon which is located on the top of Stormfang Mountain and is protected, by a powerful barrier that prevents monsters, enemy npcs and players from entering the interior of the Abbey.

Your mission is not only to eliminate the monsters or creatures from the mountains but also to defeat the NPCS and the Players who will try to invade it, and steal its treasures to do that they must defeat it and eliminate you in order to obtain the key to the Underground Vault but before starting, you must change your current uniform for one of the costumes and skins that they have of your choice in order to better blend in with the religious atmosphere.

Sincerely

The administrator

When Asuna finished reading, she was surprised by what the letter said and realized that she had just entered some medieval game mixed with fantasy, so the girl with hazel eyes went to the closet where the Skins were kept and costumes but she could only choose one of them, the only good thing was that the administrator allowed Asuna to continue using her rapier [Lambent Light], which was the long sword that Lizbeth made, for her.

What costume will Asuna wear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)