More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GroxxarDarkDragon GroxxarDarkDragon

What costume will Asuna wear?

A Very Dangerous Nun

Asuna was looking through the different costumes and the skins that came with them and they all had different themes, but there was only one that caught her attention along with her skin, so the girl with brown-orange hair, and she used the system to thus taking off her blood knight uniform, leaving her completely naked as she saw how her suit appeared next to the costume.

Asuna: Apparently, I have to get dressed by hand - Asuna said as she dressed, putting on her underwear, which were a white lace bra and panties along with some long white stockings and then dressed in the colored, black tunic that reached her to his knees followed by the white and black habit that he put on his head, the shoes being the last to put on.

Asuna: I feel like I've already seen this character before, but where -- Asuna asked herself when she activated the skin of her costume and saw the change in image when she saw herself in front of a mirror that was inside the room and partly reviewed state and saw with surprise new abilities, both passive and combat, that he received but later he would see how to use them.


When Asuna left that room, she headed to the center of the Abbey where she would receive her first mission, so after a long journey the girl with orange-brown hair arrived at the place marked by the map that the girl saw as a mission board. with different classes, levels and ranks appeared before their eyes.

Even so, Asuna did not know who would be the players who would try to confront her and defeat her, to obtain the key that turned out to be the Cross of the Necklace, which she was wearing and hanging from her neck. The hazel-eyed girl noticed that the points she received for each mission could be used to improve the Abbey but she could not be trusted either. One thing that Asuna learned from her boyfriend Kazuto (Kirito) was that she should be very cautious with tricks or traps left by enemies.

[Timeskip]

While in the Human World only about two or three hours had passed in the SAO game, rather three weeks had passed, and where Asuna was fighting without any rest against the monsters and creatures of the Mountain, where the Abbey where the girl resided so once she finished completing the five missions Asuna returned to her original appearance dressed in her nun costume.

?: Hehehehehehe, I found you Asuna Yuuki, it's time for you to pay for having locked me in jail - Said a male voice where the dark silhouette of a man could be seen coming out of the bushes and he saw the girl with brown-orange hair He returned to his original appearance and entered the interior of Crimson Dragon Abbey.


Asuna's Outfit Durability: 50/50 (nun's hat and habit, Black Dress, Hair Ornament, Cross Necklace, Underwear, and Shoes)

Round One!!! What tricks await Asuna?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)