More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by GroxxarDarkDragon GroxxarDarkDragon

Round One!!! What tricks await Asuna?

Ambushed by a Former Sao Player

Time passed in the Game and Asuna, with the points she had earned, along with the rewards from the missions, had used them to improve her character and the Great Abbey, turning it into a large mega fortress surrounded by giant walls with guard turrets. armed with large cannons and crossbows, along with other weapons to neutralize the ground and air forces of their enemies.

There were five bridges that connected the Abbey with other mountains while the hazel-eyed girl made sure to place various traps on these against those who try and are brave or stupid enough to cross those bridges, this was because Asuna She discovered that one of the players who tried to attack her base was a former SAO player whom she arrested in the past and who had a large dragon as a mount.

Asuna: How lucky, that the Cannonballs made with Dragon Slayer magic worked correctly -- Asuna whispered, after seeing from one of the towers how that player along with the Great Flying Reptile unexpectedly fell into an area full of undead and they were devoured by these.


?: '(Damn idiot, I told you not to attack, but in the end you didn't listen)' -- The man thought, remembering how one of his companions disobeyed his orders and therefore ended up being killed by zombies along with his mount Draconic, but this was not the only one but the other idiots tried to do the same only to fail and end up dying in other ways by falling into traps or ending up in areas plagued by other different classes or unknown monster types.

At this moment he was looking from afar at Asuna who was already leaving the Abbey, and was about to cross the bridge going directly towards one of the other mountains towards the Great Dark Forest [Yuridia], the man smiled with pure evil, since his plan was going to work because even though he no longer had the support of his other former SAO teammates, the boy at least had a backup plan in case things went wrong.


Asuna fighting against a group of Orcs and Goblins led by a High Orc and a Goblin Lord, to which she after a few hours managed to defeat them without a doubt some were very dangerous they only had 40% mana since the girl spent the eldest using [Protection, Heal, Purification, Anti-poison, Swords of Light and Holy Ray] because their enemies brought with them seven ferocious demonic beasts.

Asuna: That was very dangerous -- Asuna spoke, she was tired, but she smiled when a screen appeared to see her status and she saw that she was now level 750, the rules in this event were very different as well as the level ups and attributes for the avatars or characters chosen by the players.


To which the girl with brown-orange hair, just when she was about to leave, she heard some noises, but it was too late when suddenly and out of nowhere chains and steel threads with hooks flew and stuck in the clothes and Asuna's underwear was now lying on the floor unable to move, but as she did so the chains began to pull her, dragging her towards a cave.

?: Wow, apparently my plan to weaken you while fighting worked - Said a male voice coming out of the shadows, drawing Asuna's attention when she saw the stranger who was dressed as Bison from Street Fighter but she still recognized him after having against other enemy players.

Asuna: You, you are another SAO Player - Asuna said, while maintaining a strong grip on the branch of a tree to avoid being dragged by the chains and threads tied to the hooks stuck in her clothes.

?: Correct, my dear Asuna and for now I will take this - The man spoke, and then Asuna took the necklace with the cross from him.

Asuna: Hey, no, give that back to me -- Asuna shouted angrily, while trying to maintain her grip on the tree branch.

?: No, and good luck with trying to free yourself, if your clothes don't break first or you end up being dragged to that Dragon Nest - The guy mocked and then left, leaving the hazel-eyed girl with her new problem while She saw how that man who stole her key left her with her current predicament.


15 Points Less!

Asuna's outfit durability: 35/50 (nun's hat and habit, black dress, hair ornament, underwear and shoes)

Round Two!!! Whats Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)