More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

What happens now?

Asuma seeks out his own father

{Asuma Sarutobi's POV}

Asuma immediately sought out his long-time crush Kurenai on what to do about his lack of a Parental Relationship with his son but she told him to seek out the Third Hokage, His own father, so he did.

''What do I do, Father? He won't even acknowledge our relation. '' ''It is your fault that you didn't accept him when he was a child, all this time he craved your acceptance and attention and you finally give it now? It's simply too little to late my son, he has a void in his heart, and if something doesn't fill it then we may have lost a valuable asset and family member.''

{ Anko Mitarashi's POV}

Sasuke Layed with Anko, the fucking he gave her was much rougher than usual, he was severely stressed out, and no matter how rough she let him get with her his stress remained, she was worried about him, she knew that he and his father had little-to-no relationship, but for some reason Sasuke was so worked up by this one conversation that they had together, that for once Anko was afraid of him, She usually dominated during their Sex, but not this time, Sasuke was so worked up he wouldn't give her a choice of how the did it. ''Anko.'' Sasuke said softly. ''Anko I'm sorry if I hurt you, or made you feel inadequate.'' He said finally after a long pause. She knew he was afraid that he had hurt her, but while he had hurt a little too much, from fucking her even after he cummed inside of her.

Anko's Cunt was raw from how rough he had been inside of her, She only let him fuck her that hard because she found that she liked him dominating her when they fucked.

''Its okay Sasuke, you needed it, and frankly I want you to be the onedominating Me from now on rather than how it was. But just promise that you'll Fuck me like how just did from now on I want to feel that big Fat Cock of yours long after you slide out of my tight wet pussy.'' He smiled as he reached up and held your cheek as pulled you into a deep kiss as he sexed your tongue with his, slowly you took your hands from his chest and stroked his long hard Shaft to which he just moaned.

Anko loved how much he fucked her, but she knew that he only mounted her because he was too shy to ask Hinata Hyūga or Ino Yamanaka out on a date, let alone ask them to sleep with him.

It was then that there was a knock at your door and you locked Sasuke in the closet warning him to be quiet.

Who's there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)