More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Who's there?

INO?

{Sasuke's POV}

You were hardly in the mood for whatever game Anko was playing with you, but as soon as you heard The Voice speak to Anko your eyes grew as you put two and two together and realised what Anko had done.

''You wanted to see Mitarashi-Sensei?'' Said a Bright warm voice you instantly recognised as Ino's. ''Yes Ino I did, I wanted to talk to you about something, well more like someone.''

''Someone Mitarashi-Sensei? Who could that be?'' Ino asked slightly afraid at what this could mean for her of all people. ''Tell me something dear, what is it you know about Sasuke Sarutobi?'' Ino was clearly surprised by this question.'' ''Sasuke-kun? Not much Sensei, he frightens me a little, I know he has some parental troubles, and that he and Sarutobi-sensei don't get along very well which is kind of strange since they're from the same clan.'' ''Ino dear, Asuma is Sasuke's Father, they don't get along because Asuma never Acknowledged that Sasuke was his son, Sasuke feels neglected and Betrayed by this and as such lashes out at his father, the reason I asked to talk to you about him, is Becuase I wanted to ask you if you have noticed the way he looks at you?'' ''What do you mean Sensei?''

''The look in his eye when he gazes at you is more than just simple lust my dear girl, I believe that he has feelings for you, and that in order for him to get over his Hate for his father he needs a stabilising influence, and thats just not me.'' ''What do you that's just not you Sensei?'' Ino asks curious as to what she was talking about. ''Come now deary, I know you smell the sweet scent of sex in here, Sarutobi and I have beeen sleeping together for a while now, but I can't help him as much as you could, and I don't just mean sexually, he needs someone who could Make him happy outside of the bedroom, and keep him alive in his heart, and besides I doubt That Hyūga girl has the guts to make move without chickening out, just think about it sweet thing, He needs a good influence and Thats not me. Now please leave I don't know how much longer the Genjutsu I placed on him will last.'' ''He's here?'' ''Here is a relative term, his body and mind are here but he thinks he is in a dream world. Now please go, Before he wakes up.'' ''Mitarashi-Sensei, there is one thing I'd like to ask you, how big is Sasuke-kun's Cock?'' Anko grins at this question and tells her simply. '' The biggest I've ever seen, and I've seen hundreds.'' Then Anko shoos her out the door as Ino is wide-eyed at the thought that He has the biggest Cock Anko has ever seen.

{Time-skip, One week later}

What happens that one week later?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)