More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Muge Muge

What Would You Like to Do Next?

Ask Your Sister to Help as Well

"Nel," you say, coming back down the stairs. "I want you to come too."

"Really?" She asks, forgetting, for a moment, to be upset that you had been chosen over her.

"Yes," you say. "Really. Dad and I think you would be great to have along."

"Oh, thank you!" She says, and rushes up to give you a quick hug. She immediately takes a step back. "Ummm, what's that?" She says, glancing down at your pants.

"Oh, shit," you say. You had gotten hard from watching your father's cock and Nel had felt it as she came to hug you. "Nothing," you say. "It's no big deal."

"It's no big, that's for sure," Nel says glancing down at it. Her eyes linger a little bit too long. She heads for the front door to meet your father.

"Now, Nel," your father says. "For Hero over here, you're going to need to strip down so that he can see all the strengths and weaknesses of your body. I just did it for him, now it's your turn."

"You're kidding, right?" Nel asks. She looks at you. "Really?" She sighs. "Fine, whatever, if Dad did it..." Nel quickly pulls off her top and steps out of her dress. Her tits are small, but firm, they barely touch when she stands upright, her nipples are bright pink and standing almost fully erect -- maybe it was cold out, or maybe... and she stands shoulderwith apart so you can just see the folds of her pussy peeking out from underneath. It seems to be glistening slightly, is she --? You look up at her face: she is staring directly at pants-bound cock. When she notices you staring she quickly looks away. "Can I get dressed now? I'm getting dressed."

She throws back on her clothes, and heads out the door.

What would you like to do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)